Asian Massage Parlor Mamasan Beats Sex Trafficking Case

This is incredibly interesting for actual insight into what goes on in the rub and tug and sometimes extras AMP scene.

Hoping this sets a precedent and can establish a defense for any other AMP business owner that has to deal with the time and tax payer wasting police depts looking for an easy quota ticket to justify taking our tax dollars under the guise of Govt sex trafficking sting funds.

For all those cops and puritans who think these women are indentured servants...
None of them were “bamboozled, forced or coerced,”

For the ladies who think these women have no rights and aren't the same as an established provider....
some brought their own sex customers

And for all of you who wonder how the AMP scene does what it does...
What matters is whether the defendant forced them or defrauded them or coerced them into committing commercial sex work for her benefit or at her direction

This is a good but long read.

If you have a non Chrome or non Microsoft browser, use the ReaderView extension to bypass the paywall or NoScript to block the CaliforniaTimes.com url.

How a madam at Chinese massage parlors outside L.A. took on federal law enforcement

And much appreciation for the public defenders who took on a case with much stigma that most women attorneys would shy away from:

Callie Steele, left, and Neha Christerna, the attorneys for Mei Xing, at the Federal Public Defender’s office in downtown Los Angeles.
The AMP insiders around here should feel a little vindicated, even if this case isn’t local. They have been saying for years that the trafficking claims are overblown, and it sounds like they may have a point.

I hope we see more outcomes like this. Like so many other “epidemics” lately, trafficking appears to be another problem that is overstated.
The AMP insiders around here should feel a little vindicated, even if this case isn’t local. They have been saying for years that the trafficking claims are overblown, and it sounds like they may have a point.

I hope we see more outcomes like this. Like so many other “epidemics” lately, trafficking appears to be another problem that is overstated. Originally Posted by TinMan
That was pretty obvious with the Robert Kraft case in Florida. The narrative started with sex trafficking and quickly moved to the police confiscating the house of the women who gave him the handy.
Damn that was a long hard read with the black background. I had to almost put my face to the screen to read it.
Interesting read and probably the majority of all AMPs are this type of setup. Crazy they kept her locked up for 3 years during the case twits of new judge even. Gal should be able to sue for locking her up falsely for 3 years! I also think her exhaustive record keeping helped massively too!