Sports discussion: Are the TEXANS screwed with all the bad luck?..NBA lockout over=Bullshit..ETC

Welll Yea I think the Texans might have to wait another year? Thoughts??

And well the whole NBA is a fucking sham..Greedy bastards...INSIGHT anyone?

I keep up with sports pretty well and Im in need of some good heated discussion

GO HORNS!!\m/
I'm glad the lockout is finally over. Them greedy muthafuckas FINALLY came to an agreement!! Their wives, hoes, and jumpoffs must be getting in their asses about maintaining that certain "lifestyle". SMH.........

What do The Texans have to wait another year for?? To go to the Super Bowl?? That I agree with because they ain't going there! They got to get through either Baltimore, New England, Pittsburgh, or whichever wild-card team they face. I'm glad they're getting into the playoffs and we're hoping for a first round bye but I doubt that's gonna happen with the QB situation we're in.
  • Trey
  • 11-29-2011, 09:53 AM
Unless yates turns into our dream qb next week its done. We still may make the play offs but we may be a wild card. He threw the ball ok we shall see you know. For the NBA who cares they could have let it die for all i care about it.
In order for us to get that first round bye we still have to run through Tennessee and Indy one more time. Beating Atlanta wouldn't hurt either. The only problem is, other teams have to see Yates as a pass threat. Kubiak is going to design plays that will make other teams respect Yates. Otherwise, they'll know it will be a run situation and they'll stack the box every play just like in Jacksonville.

If Kubiak is smart, like I know he is, he will come out with some quick short yard pass plays to keep the defense from looking for the run all the time. That's the only way the play-action is going to work that the Texans like to run so much.
Ye Im gonna have to agree our season just took a major hit..But its sounds crazy but they can afford it. Honestly I didnt pick The texans to win the bowl so hey Im just happy the first half of the season wasnt as much of a let down as usual. and GO for next year ALL healthy that is....Oh and first round bye NOT LIKEly but maybe lol

NBA die! WATCH YOUR MOUTH SIR!!!