gangbangs.................bett er than a mcdonalds happy meal!!

Truths & Misconceptions about Gangbangs....

I have been a part of a gangbang group in Phoenix & austin...and now am organizing a private one here in Nola.

I have encountered good & bad feedback on this issue....so i wanna set "the record straight"!

I enjoy these events immensely! All parties involved had a great time at the last one...as well as I was "grinning from ear to ear" and "giddy as a schoolgirl" all week after!!{my future clients benefitted from it as well..lol}
I do this for pure pleasure for me{and my clients}!

Just because I am a little more open minded than most providers and host such events does not make me a "bad person"....just a fun girl{lol}!

It is safe and discrete and organized as such....it involves clients who are regular friends or those who are well verifiable......no names are discussed by me to any other client during any planning of the event....it is well organized and well executed by myself only with safety measures exercised during the event as a precaution.

So if you want to get involved with this group,pm me for more info...I will be planning a gb event every couple monthes or so.
its so refreshing reading Dallas' posts and points of view about sex and life in general. i have on occasion been chastized and attacked for being a little graphic or lacking the proper decorum. so many of these upscale pretentious COURTESANS make me feel if i mention something a little raw or edgy that i dont respect them or am treating them like apiece of meat. i think Dallas gets it, we guys are here first and foremost because we love sex with pretty women we love the look of a woman the feel the smell the taste.looking at the showcases there are many beautiful model like girls but im sure Dallas and women like her realizehow much people love the carnal pleasues and she herself seems to enjoy this. while im 2000 miles away this post about gangbangs was uch a turnon. ive never prticipated but just from her posts i now what a great fuck she would be. id kill to be lucky nough to enjoy sex with her whether 1 on 1 or one of 10 guys. the fact that i fantasize about screwing her from every position possible, i daydream of eating her for hours or exploding all over her i think is normal and i think its great that a few women understand this and embrace it. i bet too that when i finally was done enjoying her body id probably truly enjoy the woman too as any woman that in touch with giving pleasue must be a pretty great person to be around. for the guys lucky enough to enjoy this woman enjoy her, give her one for me i wish i could be there.
DallasRain- I do not see you as a bad person at all, and if anyone does, that is their issue to deal with. You know what you enjoy and are not afraid to go after it. That in my mind puts you well above most ladies out there. I know your gentlemen must enjoy you immensly because they know they are getting the real deal from you!
Keep it up girl! And enjoy the hell out of life while you're still here!
Thanks !!!!!!!

i am embracing my "naughty girl in me"...lol!!!
  • HSP
  • 04-15-2010, 10:15 PM
Gangbangs can be A LOT of fun with the right people ... You go girl!

HSP
I might have to call you lol
I love gangbangs I use to do a few when I was in NY ,Let me know if you need another girk to join in in NOLA ! xoxox
I think its a great idea. I hope I can be part of it. Dallas, with you, Vix and Geisha it could be a gangbang orgy of sorts. Lots of fun.
Count me in on the GB.
I'm in too!!! Luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
It will be in New orleans..so if ya want on the "list" then send me a pm for details please