Malibu Intel?

New girls there by the name of Laura and Britney. Was told one was white and the other Latina. Anyone experienced them before and can describe what they look like? Never seen either one.
  • Tdam
  • 04-26-2024, 08:37 AM
I’d love to know more about these ladies also
I saw Britney she was nice and held a conversation somewhat attractive and took direction well. Was able to meet Laura as well. Both are a little on the older side compared to what they normally have working there. I would say both are in their 40s
A good question for you then Rollone:

Now that you have seen one and have been introduced to the other, if you had time & money to burn and Malibu was within your acceptable driving distance, would you purposely choose to go there to see either lady as a first choice instead of anywhere else that was also inside of that radius and why you would make that decision?

I will be in that area in the near future and was thinking about stopping in to check out the talent, but if they are in their 40's, I'd rather get a honest opinion about it first.
I would honestly go somewhere else simply because of their age. They were still both somewhat attractive but just not really my type. With that being said Britney still did not disappoint the service was still good. Also they might have a new line up this week.
Thank you for your honest assessment. I will skip it until new blood shows up.