Locker room, powder room?

• szz
  • 05-28-2016, 11:56 AM
I've read threads mentioning this rooms though I cant find them..where are they?
I've read threads mentioning this rooms though I cant find them..where are they? Originally Posted by szz
Only for members with Premium Access and secret decoder ring....sorry.
Have to be sponsored then initiated and it involves a midgit, a greased down pig and an anal plug so brace yourself.
  • Mokoa
  • 05-28-2016, 02:48 PM
The Locker Room aka Men's Lounge forums are private forums accessible to male members with Premium Access.

The Powder Room forums are private forums accessible to Verified Providers who have cleared additional screening by female Staff members.
If you pay for the rest of my hobby sessions for the year then I will get you in!
Beware, a current member of these secret societies can "black ball" candidates, thus denying membership. Is that the same as "tea bagging?"

LOL
Lol Mut
do the reviews, at least 3, or buy a subscription, you'll have access to the locker room.

i'm not sure about the requirements for the powder room which is a venue for females.
  • Mokoa
  • 05-30-2016, 07:53 PM
do the reviews, at least 3, or buy a subscription, you'll have access to the locker room. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Not quite correct.

Each approved review will get you six weeks of Premium Access. So, it just take one review to get you started.

i'm not sure about the requirements for the powder room which is a venue for females. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Verified Providers can learn more about the Powder Room forums and apply for access by contacting the female Staff members by email at ecciepowderroom@gmail.net.
Not quite correct.

Each approved review will get you six weeks of Premium Access. So, it just take one review to get you started. Originally Posted by Mokoa
I stand corrected on the review. I have to admit its been quite awhile I've done a review on a lady.