Reviews

Are us providers allowed to post in reviews now? There's a comment box now at least for me when I click on a review.
Not that I'm aware of. I've asked the folks that run the site what's up. I'll let you know either way.
  • parks
  • 02-09-2011, 09:19 AM
How do I post a review? I do not spend alot of time on this site, however, I can not seem to figure out how to post a review.

Thanks
  • jan-w
  • 02-09-2011, 10:24 AM
How do I post a review? I do not spend alot of time on this site, however, I can not seem to figure out how to post a review.

Thanks Originally Posted by parks
In the section you want to post your review, there is a tab "New Review" near the top, just click it and the form should come up.
MsElena,

I see that Captainkaos ran this up the chain...and the short answer is no, female members are not permitted to respond on review threads. I don't know why it gives you the option...and not sure whether or not that option is new, or has always been there...but please don't use it.
yes i made that mistake once and i sure wont be making the same one again,
I don't know about any other providers, but I never had that option until a couple days ago and I still have it.
i did like back when i frist signed up thats why i made the mistake of posting i thought we could then i came back the next day to find it deleted.
I do not have that option. I looked in several cities.

Carlie
Carlie,

I'd prove it, but then I'd get points. God forbid. LOL

If the MODs would delete the post and not issue points, I'll post. Hell, a VP in the Nebraska posted the other day in the reviews section.
I for one would welcome providers being able to comment on reviews. I know the rule is intended to prevent "he said, she said" type arguments, but it would be helpful if the provider could say, "I have no idea who this guy is and I've never seen him" on a fake review or "If you hadn't smelled like week-old sweat you might have found me more responsive" on a bad date.
  • jan-w
  • 02-10-2011, 03:19 PM
I for one would welcome providers being able to comment on reviews. I know the rule is intended to prevent "he said, she said" type arguments, but it would be helpful if the provider could say, "I have no idea who this guy is and I've never seen him" on a fake review or "If you hadn't smelled like week-old sweat you might have found me more responsive" on a bad date. Originally Posted by Gryphon
Then be prepared for ongoing flame wars, bad blood, intimidated reviewers who then feel constrained to give namby pamby reviews that help no one. This may be non-PC to say but this site is really for the guys and to give them the information to make decisions. The ladies, even the bad ones, make a tremendous amount of money in this "hobby" and sometimes the trade-off is that they have to put up with some irritations. I know I would be perfectly willing to have my nose rubbed in the brown stuff occasionally if I could make 200-300 bucks an hour.
Then be prepared for ongoing flame wars, bad blood, intimidated reviewers who then feel constrained to give namby pamby reviews that help no one. This may be non-PC to say but this site is really for the guys and to give them the information to make decisions. The ladies, even the bad ones, make a tremendous amount of money in this "hobby" and sometimes the trade-off is that they have to put up with some irritations. I know I would be perfectly willing to have my nose rubbed in the brown stuff occasionally if I could make 200-300 bucks an hour. Originally Posted by janwalshs
A lot of reviews already look intimidated, namby pamby, as you described it. Any guy who has ever written something unfavorable of a lady, even in a soft, mild, and toned down way, has likely received some harsh PMs. Not enjoyable. It oft seems the easier thing in the future to skip over such an honest revelation to avoid PM harassment.

If this site is really only "for the guys", it would indeed benefit the guys to receive additional info from the ladies. Once in a while a lady chimes in in the ISO with some excellent info. It might be helpful to hear a second side of the story in the review threads. A lady writes, "I enjoyed our date. You are a gentleman." We more easily believe that the review is not fake. A lady writes, "He refused to use the mouth wash that I offered him." Now we understand when the kissing was limited. Allowing ladies to respond to reviews would give the guys "the information to make decisions." If a lady shoots off blasting unreasonably some gentleman's review, we would certainly know better whether we want to see her or not. As it stands, when she blasts him by PM, the contents of that PM cannot be revealed.

Of course, a lady would have to abide by the same 'no quacking' rules that the gents do. Also, they would be like the guys without Premium Access, who are usually missing a crucial element in the ROS, unless they have help getting premium access content.
Elena, you have my permission to post a little hello or something. No points will be issued and I'll delete it.
Yes i was the one who posted in the review section in the NE forum.. I guess I just assumed that we now had that option because like MsElena said I too never had that comment box before and then it was there! BUUUTTTTT like Mr John Bull told me I really should have known better.