Name: Tracy (?)
Address and Phone: -
Address: McDermott/Independence
Phone: (214) 785-7774
City: Plano
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://lotusmassagespa.org/
Activities: Half ass massage. L0. Tip Demand.
Hair Length and Color: Black, Past Shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Typical thin chinese girl. looked younger compared to SubAmpLand.
5-2? 110lbs?
Recommendation: No
All sub-amps lie on the phone. They know once you get there, you won't leave if the lady you supposedly scheduled to see isn't there.
  • JoeT
  • 03-18-2021, 11:02 PM
Try Sarah @ Zmassage, SE corner Custer & McDerm by the Lone Star antique place. Not too far away. Much better than Lotus.
That spa has many L0 customers and is next to a kid’s dance studio. The working girls aren’t the ones taking out the “hey baby” ads. In a nutshell, they’re ymmv.

When unfamiliar customers call requesting specific girls, they know that someone must’ve written a review. These guys tend to be the value shoppers who’d rather cold call than invest in knowing the different places and actually getting calls/texts from the girls about new talent. Some girls will take care of the value shoppers. Others will just say that nobody by that name works at the spa, or they’ll give L0 (those 30-40 dollar tips are a joke; they get 20-25 from L0 female customers).

The value game is hit and miss. She may have been a bitch but you raised a few red flags and in the end, her spidey sense was right. You were a demanding cheapskate. You got what you paid for.
@jaddarami I have been around since the ASPD days. You sound like you took it personally. are you related to Joy? is your "wife" running Lotus?

What an asshole!
My experience was the opposite here. Wanted too much of a tip so I have not returned.
@jaddarami I have been around since the ASPD days. You sound like you took it personally. are you related to Joy? is your "wife" running Lotus?

What an asshole! Originally Posted by johnspice20
LOL, no WK here. Lotus is an okay place; there are better. I find your sense of entitlement intriguing. I don’t GAF if you were here during ASPD (I was, handle was sqieegie) or even the Stone Age. In fact, if you’re experienced, all the more reason to know that when you go in cold and start requesting names, they circle their wagons, L0 and maybe no englishee.

I might be an asshole, but you left Lotus with blue balls.