You might want to hold off before seeing Chu at Kfest

Booked an appointment this morning based on her pics on the website. I should sue for false advertising. Website says she is C cup, 5'3, 95 pounds. Tits look like torpedoes. Well, guess what? She's like 4'9, 120 pounds and borderline chunky. B tits. On top of that she upcharges for BBFS. Unlike Dana and Maya at the same outfit.
I bitched at the Booker and he/she said they would fix the pictures. As of 11p.m. still the same bullshit pics. These people need to understand they can't disrespect their customers.
Thanks for the info. The BBFS thing... kfest has always been up to the lady, per the booker. Some offer it all included (ala Maya, Abby) and others its an extra charge.
  • cjoll
  • 07-11-2023, 12:50 AM
Booked an appointment this morning based on her pics on the website... Originally Posted by oral_dlites
If you actually look closely at the pics of Chu, it's not even a real person - It's a sex doll. Congrats.
Thanks man for taking one for the team. Sorry to hear about your experience. I didn't know she was in town. Another girl that has gone through markets. I can't seem to remember her other names, since she's gone through so many, but she had black hair before. She was in yuffies org and peach cafe in the BA. For whoever remembers her.
Most mediocre girls start touring

This latest set of pics was her attempt at a new start.

http://web.archive.org/web/202212080.../bunny-gloria/
I'm telling you. The only one who looks like her pics is Velvet.
I will say this, you/we need to start telling the bookers we will leave.

I have done this multiple times telling the bookers if the girls don’t match photos I will leave.. a few times I have been told by the booker that they now recommend another girl…. The booker/girls do not want you book a time then leave when they don’t match so it is in best interest in both parties if this is said early
Where are the KFest promoters here, we need to have a meeting and discuss this Chu Chu fake pics and all the confusion.

Oh wait, I forgot, I think I am also supposed a promoter now, Aoiiiiii where is my paycheck?!!! AOI ?!!!
I'm telling you. The only one who looks like her pics is Velvet. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough

Not true. There have been others that were real or within a reasonable margin of touchup. Even Velvet had some pics that were touched up (I like Velvet).

Ai looks like her pics with reasonable minor touchup, SHE IS HOT.
Others have had actual selfies.

BBFS was NEVER a guarantee of upcharge or not. Both parties choice.
Thanks for the info. The BBFS thing... kfest has always been up to the lady, per the booker. Some offer it all included (ala Maya, Abby) and others its an extra charge. Originally Posted by RickyG2002
That is the stupidest thing I ever heard!

I have never understood the extra charge thing for BBFS. Do they think that extra $100 or whatever they additionally charge is going to prevent them from getting a sexually transmitted disease? Or maybe they think that the guys who will pay a higher rate must be disease-free, right?

Let's face a bit of reality here. If they will still do BBFS even for an upcharge, that just means that they either they don't care about getting an STD or they already have one and do not mind spreading it to those who are stupid enough to go bareback with them.
Im not going to bitch about a lady charging extra for BBFS. Thats their choice. We all can make them.
Just like I am going to choose to not pay the extra because why am I going to pay when I can go somewhere else and get it for the normal house rate.

Some may think they can earn an extra 100 or w/e.. and lets be honest, theres plenty of knuckleheads who will pay it because they are thinking with the wrong head.
It's an upcharge for risk and a bit of a deterrent
They will charge it, because people will pay it. Period.
I guess if I had AIDS, then I wouldn't mind paying just a $100 upcharge if I wanted to wreck a provider's life, because it would be worth it since I didn't give a shit. Besides, that small upcharge is not going to minimize the risk. How foolish is that?

If the provider had AIDS and wanted me to pay more money than her regular donation for her to give it to me, then who is the dummy?
Double post