NERVOUS!!!

Just wondering if there were providers that you would LOVE
see but your too intimidated to schedule with? I will be honest
Mine are FAWN and REESE!!!
Mine are FAWN and REESE!!! Originally Posted by Sportsnut34

No need to be nervous or intimidated....I promise won't hurt you.
Jewel jones .... ROS is enough to give one heart issues ! Lol but what a way to go !
Don't be nervous.. Fucking is SO fun!!!
  • hd
  • 06-13-2012, 08:42 AM
Fawn is great and will put you at ease, and if Reese starts acting like she's off her meds, Fawn will use the whip on her, or put her back in the cage.

Any injuries you might sustain should heal.

At least that's what I've been told!
n n n nervous? M m m me? Nnnnooo, n n never. Breathe man, breathe!
  • fawn
  • 06-13-2012, 09:39 AM
Aw honey, no need to be nervous... We are harmless! We only bite if you want us to...

Fawn is great and will put you at ease, and if Reese starts acting like she's off her meds, Fawn will use the whip on her, or put her back in the cage.

Any injuries you might sustain should heal.

At least that's what I've been told! Originally Posted by hd
Yes hd you have experienced the cuffs just not the whip..I reserve that just for Reese.. oh and by the way I have let her out of her cage this morning long enough to join Berkleigh and I for breakfast...
Sportsnut34, Reese is a wonderful, relaxing, HOT time... just a great, down-to-earth girl.
Go see her...she will make you forget the meaning of "nervous" in no time.
And discover the meaning of "hot sex"...yep.
  • fawn
  • 06-13-2012, 11:37 AM
Whoops...
Sportsnut, I certainly understand your dilemma. I, too, have felt the same way about some of these ladies. Some of the more established providers have such a presence, reputation and prowess about them, it can seem intimidating. However, this is NOT a competition. This is about YOU having, quite possibly, one of the finest sexual experiences to date. It's about bringing fantasy and reality together. It's about having an experience with a beautiful woman that would otherwise be unobtainable. It's about expanding your sexual experiences that you may not feel comfortable expressing in other settings. I have had some of the greatest experiences in this hobby. And for that, I'm thankful. You ladies know to whom I am referring. These ladies here, for the most part, are professionals and want you to have fun. They may seem intimidating, but the ones I have visited with were nothing short of kind, reassuring, passionate and comforting. Even though they may have taken me to the "edge" of my boundaries, It was very fun and exciting. Branch out, experiment, slow down and above all relax and enjoy. Once I came to that understanding, I really started to enjoy myself. With that being said, keep on your toes and visit with highly reviewed, verified providers only. You cannot go wrong.
  • hd
  • 06-13-2012, 12:10 PM
Fawn, are you able to hook that ankle bracelet to the leather collar around your neck??

So much for sportsnut's nervous problem, he may need professional help now!
Lisa Love scares me. I wanna go, but I worry about long-term damage to my inner child.
  • S-Man
  • 06-13-2012, 12:58 PM
Reese is a pussy cat. If you are really nervous about seeing either of the women, ask them to take control of the session and follow their lead.

Btw, I plan to follow my own advise as I have a similar situation.
No need to be nervous or intimidated....I promise won't hurt you. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Aw honey, no need to be nervous... We are harmless! We only bite if you want us to... Originally Posted by fawn

sportsnut, if you believe what they wrote, then i have the scars to prove otherwise. and a bridge in arizona to sell you.

seriously, while they may be "wild" once that door closes, they are two of the sweetest, kindest, most respectful, funniest, sexiest women i've met in my 11+ yrs in this sub-culture.

just fucking do it!!!
Berkleigh. Can't seem to pull the trigger on reaching out to her.