Threatening messages

Whitearmyboi has sent some PMs to me threatening to post my COF pictures on Facebook so my whole family sees. Is there any way I can block this user? Please help!
You need to contact the mods immediately.
Ok thank you
Which mod is easiest to get in contact with? I messaged biomed1 but I want this taken care of as swiftly as possible.
Wow, that's ridiculous. He should be banned immediately!!
PM them all, this is serious. It's an outing threat.
If true I hope he is banned. That is some major bullshit
Should I send the message screenshots?
If you hit the RTM button in the PM ALL the mods can see it without a screen shot. At least that's what I was told when I had a PMing issue
  • herky
  • 01-11-2016, 10:23 AM
Should I send the message screenshots? Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
While they can view everyones accounts I would just to ensure they see it faster.
If you hit the RTM button in the PM ALL the mods can see it without a screen shot. At least that's what I was told when I had a PMing issue Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Thanks Danielle! So helpful
And once you get this sorted out, go back and sever all links between your RW and the hobby on social media. It is a very dangerous mix.
And once you get this sorted out, go back and sever all links between your RW and the hobby on social media. It is a very dangerous mix. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
I have, did that months ago
Thanks Danielle! So helpful Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
You're welcome. Also send a screen shot, just in case. Mods are usually quick to respond to RTM on serious cases like this
You're welcome. Also send a screen shot, just in case. Mods are usually quick to respond to RTM on serious cases like this Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Youve been so helpful and I really appreciate a provider helping a semi-newbie. I'd love to meet up with you one day for lunch! Message me when you're back in LR or if youre ever in Conway