NCNS texguy64

Ok, the first time he did it last week, I did not want to post in co-ed where these belong. Plus, I didn't have a solid confirmation from him, and I do understand that sometimes things come up. Like a wife, or work, or accidents.

But, after he contacted me Monday, he said he was with his wife and she got suspicious of his plans, so he bailed and wasn't able to contact me to let me know he needed to cancel. I agreed to book another appointment and try again, he even offered to increase the time together to make up for it.

I posted in infoshare about it, but this time I have to put him on blast.

He confirmed last night, and even this morning (even offering to come earlier, which I could not do), then when I say that I'm headed that way, NOTHING. I waited 20 minutes after, and NOTHING. He even gave me his number, and I sent a basic text of "everything ok?". NOTHING.

I can count on one hand how many times I have been stood up. 3 have happened since I graduated and am back working here for a bit.

This is just sad, and frustrating. At least have the decency to cancel so you don't end up looking like a bad apple.

I hope girls search this handle when he books, so they can see he's full of it.
Thanks for the info
  • BLM69
  • 08-02-2017, 02:37 PM
Maybe a emergency came up? Auto accident? Family issues? No shows and cancellations are part of the biz
... No shows and cancellations are part of the biz Originally Posted by BLM69
True but back to back??
Fool me once, shit happens... fool me twice, coed blast
True but back to back??
Fool me once, shit happens... fool me twice, coed blast Originally Posted by bored@home
Exactly!!!
Thanks for the 411!
Don't care what happens. Absolutely no reason someone can't take 1 second to drop a text or email saying "can't make it". Not doing so is disrespectful.
Thanks for the update girl. I had a guy NCNS me recently and then tried to use me as a reference, twice. Not a smart move. Jack asses for sure.
Thanks for posting. Not the only story about this guy.
  • BLM69
  • 08-03-2017, 09:48 AM
True but back to back??
Fool me once, shit happens... fool me twice, coed blast Originally Posted by bored@home
That is funny