Activities: BBBJ CFS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Red and long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: sexy amazon
Recommendation: Yes
reckon she's 5'9 or 5'10
I dunno about “sexy amazon”, that brings to mind SmoothAndSilky Dawn from back in the day, big and tall but with a womanly figure. This girl is flat out obese. To each their own, but the provider description in this review is misleading imo.
I dunno about “sexy amazon”, that brings to mind SmoothAndSilky Dawn from back in the day, big and tall but with a womanly figure. This girl is flat out obese. To each their own, but the provider description in this review is misleading imo. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Sorry if I mislead your penis 🤷🏼♂️
Dawn. Gawd I miss her!
I dunno about “sexy amazon”, that brings to mind SmoothAndSilky Dawn from back in the day, big and tall but with a womanly figure. This girl is flat out obese. To each their own, but the provider description in this review is misleading imo. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
oh baby, I remember her. she was awesome..... she had that swing in her bedroom....woohoo
I’m 6’3” and she was taller than me with her pumps on. Dawn that is.
lol here we go
[/ If your looking for dawn her back. p11]
Not sure why the review of a provider that has been dead for a year and a half got bumped... smh
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.

Thread Closed. dj8