State: Pennsylvania
Address: House in lower Greenfield
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Talking, DFK, DATY, BBBJ
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long dark brown/black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Pretty Asian, with nice hair and a tight body, A-cups, Trimmed and sweet below. Nice little ass
Recommendation: Yes
Any link to a ad page? Rate?
That’s her in the link. Sorry. I paid 175 for hhr.
I guess it is common for most of the providers to negotiate down from the ridiculous rates on that site?
rose never tried to have a high price imho. she is really a sweet young lady, no issues no bad habits and very pretty. and yes, she is the kind of person you enjoy talking to also if thats your thing
That’s her in the link. Sorry. I paid 175 for hhr. Originally Posted by agent-mulder
Originally Posted by Anthosaurus
Yes
Thanks for the review. Is she bbfs?
Hope not ��
That’s why I am asking. Many girls are but guys don’t report it. I would be nice to know.
That’s why I am asking. Many girls are but guys don’t report it. I would be nice to know. Originally Posted by Youandi69
You new guys and the questions you ask sometimes. Makes many of us think what your motive is. Only 4 posts and asking stuff that you're probably best off sending a private message to the reviewer himself would make more sense. And yes, most of these hoes will for the right price.
You new guys and the questions you ask sometimes. Makes many of us think what your motive is. Only 4 posts and asking stuff that you're probably best off sending a private message to the reviewer himself would make more sense. And yes, most of these hoes will for the right price. Originally Posted by thurman murmann
Youandi is a troll... after pms, probably is a kumquat stuffer...