State: Pennsylvania
Address: Greentree hotel
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, 69, MPOPS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: As been described in detail, short, tan, incredible natural tits, great ass
Recommendation: Yes
I saw her again this morning.
She is working V day and most of weekend.
How much does she charge anyways?
I saw her again this morning.
She is working V day and most of weekend. Originally Posted by Dead-Dude
Since I had the room for the night I tried to get her to come back the next morning but she never got back to me
Any pics on this girl? I think I saw her a while back but not sure. She had black hair and light eyes. Think she had a bit of a double chin. She rode me like a mink though.

I have read so many reviews but I can’t find pics on her.
Any pics on this girl? I think I saw her a while back but not sure. She had black hair and light eyes. Think she had a bit of a double chin. She rode me like a mink though.

I have read so many reviews but I can’t find pics on her. Originally Posted by Loganstryfe
She will send them if you ask.

I have read so many reviews but I can’t find pics on her. Originally Posted by Loganstryfe
She's ugly with big "100% natural" tits and fit body so make sure you bring a bag for over her head.
Ugly is a stretch, bad skin though.
She might not have a cover model face. But, when she starts to slide all over your body, you won't care. I've had great times with her! It's a treat making her shake multiple times during our sessions.
Hey Riddler, or anyone else that thought she was ugly.
I was checking your reviews, and could not find any reviews.
I am always up for something new and improved, any chance of you sharing a name or two so we can compare?
  • El-mo
  • 02-15-2020, 01:22 PM
Her face is t as bad as some of you make it out to be. Sara is a nice girl and her body is a 10. And she fucks like a cat in heat. I cant imagine anyone e that she her complaining