Who got to decide "Doggie"?

Just random thoughts passing through my head,
Who got to decide the term "doggie" and why?
Why did they pick that over "cattie" or "mouseie" or "deerie" or...well you get the point and realizing fishie would be more of a cob situation I guess.
just a thought.
Maybe a guy hoping his Dick would get so big during sex that he couldn't get it out so he could get some free time?
I'm not sure any animal is as oblivious to everything around him as a horny male dog around a "bitch" dog in heat? I mean cats usually prefer the dark whereas the dog is "gimme gimme right now". Even "Bacon" doesn't dent his one-track mind !
I made the decision because I like dogs and I don't care much for cats. Any other questions?
Maybe cause he looks like a dog trying to mount her, lol
You reckon his tongue was hangin' out Roxy?
What your's doesn't? lol
who's to say a mouse' tongue doesn't...oh never mind lol
Maybe, but I haven't noticed it. Wonder where my mind was!
Budman is plagiarizing! I created and coined the term on May 6, 1986 when I saw my first Doggy Daddy cartoon.

Why does the dog chase his own tail? He's trying to make both ends meet.

What do you get if you cross a sheepdog with a rose? A collie-flower.

How do you tell if you have a blonde dog? It chases parked cars.
What animal are you most likely going to see fucking or at least trying to mount on any given day unless you live on a ranch or a farm? There you go.
Reminds me of the Native American (Joke) of naming your first born after the first thing the father sees when leaving the teepee after birth.
Dad why is my name Two-Dogs-Fucking?
lol... mouseie, Love it
Who got to decide the term "doggie" and why?
Why did they pick that over "cattie" or "mouseie" or "deerie" or...well you get the point and realizing fishie would be more of a cob situation I guess.
just a thought. Originally Posted by Ghosting
"Doggie" is a culturally-specific name. In Russian, this particular position is known as "раком" -- "like a crab."

Monk
Budman is plagiarizing! I created and coined the term on May 6, 1986 when I saw my first Doggy Daddy cartoon.

Why does the dog chase his own tail? He's trying to make both ends meet.

What do you get if you cross a sheepdog with a rose? A collie-flower.

How do you tell if you have a blonde dog? It chases parked cars. Originally Posted by Pflugerbill
What do you call a dog with a hard on and no legs..?
makes no difference, he ain't gonna come anyway....
why does a dog lick his balls?....cuz he can!