Encounter: Tried Alyson

User ID: -
Date: 8/27/22
Name: Alyson
Phone: 850 303-6393
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...g/488638781059
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: West 9 Mile/Bridlewood rd
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj,cg, cim
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, red
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Skinny milf with some tummy damage. Her pics are accurate.
Recommendation: Yes
I have never visited Allison, but I've read in past reviews several comments about her, that she sometimes dissappears at the beginning of a visit 10-20 minutes. It's really the ONLY negative thing I remember reading about. As always YMMV.
Yes she is very bad about disappearing after you get there. I heard one time they were there and she leave and then starts arguing with her roommates.
  • Rhudh
  • 08-31-2022, 08:18 PM
Does her place smell like smoke?
  • Joe69
  • 08-31-2022, 08:28 PM
I plan to see her soon. I hope it's on a good day for her.
I may mention complaints in reviews of her leaving when I get there and see what she says.
The house did smell like smoke but I didn't notice it in her room.
she lives in a trailer with roommates. she is very thin but has a nice little rear end that I like. She does disappear into the bathroom but I have seen her several times and you don't have to worry about anything bad happening. She has agood attitude and will try to please you.
Oh, I agree about the attitude and no worries. Her roommates were not there when I was.
Is this lady still available
Is this lady still available Originally Posted by Eightball
Absolutely yes. Saw her again just yesterday.
I think we all know why they go in the bathroom right as we appear.