Sorry I had to leave but I'll be back soon *Look New Picture

sorry I missed you But I be back
(*830)743-8918
I do travel with advance notice

Heaven
Nice new picture but I do believe you meant to post in the provider ad section
Krissy, thanks for noticing. These threAD's are ridiculous. This one should be pulled, discarded, and be told to try again!

sixx
True Dat!
I'm not a hater but it is a bit annoying to see so much of my would be competition playing around with the rules. Then again, if this were a local girl or a girl with any backing(WKs) I would've most likely kept my mouth shut and let her do her threAD and most others would've too...if it's ok for some then everyone should get a free ride on the threAD train.

Shit, I might start doing them myself and see how it works out.
Why not just enjoy the view of her ass?
She's not my type.

Why not just enjoy the view of her ass? Originally Posted by Shayla
Shayla, I would much rather see your ass..........

I am shocked that 4 people "liked" my post lol I wonder if they were all providers?

sixx
I'm not a hater

You hate on me from time to time!

Then again, if this were a local girl or a girl with any backing(WKs) I would've most likely kept my mouth shut and let her do her threAD and most others would've too...if it's ok for some then everyone should get a free ride on the threAD train.

But you know local or not, I would have said something. Everyone knows how I like to be an armchair mod

Shit, I might start doing them myself and see how it works out. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
You will be called out too but would you expect anything less from me??

sixx
If I decide to start a threAD I should get some leeway since I've never started one before. Besides, according to YOU I'm your hobby sister...you can't hold me to the same standards as you would all these other random ho's now can you? I'm special. My mama said it so it must be true!

You will be called out too but would you expect anything less from me??

sixx
Originally Posted by sixxbach
ThreAD? as she LEAVES town?

Maybe....

But MAYBE ThreADs are more tolerated from ladies without much to say other than Hello and good bye vs the overly opinionated ones who market day to day with their inane opinions on all sorts of meaningless things.

Personally... I like her ass

Someone should invite her to the upcoming GC Luncheon.... She looks and acts like the kind of gal the guys would not mind meeting....
Inane opinions on meaningless things can't be that inane or meaningless if the girls are somehow managing to do it with enough consistency for you to bitch about it.

P.S- Whatever happened to that boat trip? I had a date set up and an outfit picked out and I ended up making $0.00 for my efforts. That's unacceptable whispers, get it together! I want a small group of Asians to make it up to me, please. All well paying of course.

ThreAD? as she LEAVES town?

Maybe....

But MAYBE ThreADs are more tolerated from ladies without much to say other than Hello and good bye vs the overly opinionated ones who market day to day with their inane opinions on all sorts of meaningless things.

Personally... I like her ass

Someone should invite her to the upcoming GC Luncheon.... She looks and acts like the kind of gal the guys would not mind meeting.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Inane opinions on meaningless things can't be that inane or meaningless if the girls are somehow managing to do it with enough consistency for you to bitch about it.

P.S- Whatever happened to that boat trip? I had a date set up and an outfit picked out and I ended up making $0.00 for my efforts. That's unacceptable whispers, get it together! I want a small group of Asians to make it up to me, please. All well paying of course. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine

Sorry..... Actually there is a Boat Outing in the plans for this Saturday but it's become much more of a small thing with a couple of buddies and a half dozen gals.... Not enough guys actually stepped up willing to participate....

And I only have a couple of Asian Buddies..... One does the Sugar Daddy thing and gets far better rates then I manage and your about 6 times more than what I spend.

My newest wing man is Asian... He USED to spend too much money... Now he's got the $200-$300 an evening thing coming under control....

Actually I only know ONE Asian guy that hangs out with us with a Penchant for spending too much..... But not a single gal he seems to date is a posted here.... He prefers lower profile gals it seems....
SPEAKING OF NICE TUSHIES ANY THOUGHTS OF ADDING SOME BACKSIDE PHOTOS TO YOUR SHOWCASE. THE ONE YOU HAVE IS GREAT BUT MORE WOULD BE BETTER.sorry for caps i must have been excited about the possibillity
300 for the first hour and 200 for each additional hour is not asking too much IMHO...and in the case of a cute asian He could probably get an hour or so off the clock depending on how cute he is.

Sorry..... Actually there is a Boat Outing in the plans for this Saturday but it's become much more of a small thing with a couple of buddies and a half dozen gals.... Not enough guys actually stepped up willing to participate....

And I only have a couple of Asian Buddies..... One does the Sugar Daddy thing and gets far better rates then I manage and your about 6 times more than what I spend.

My newest wing man is Asian... He USED to spend too much money... Now he's got the $200-$300 an evening thing coming under control....

Actually I only know ONE Asian guy that hangs out with us with a Penchant for spending too much..... But not a single gal he seems to date is a posted here.... He prefers lower profile gals it seems.... Originally Posted by Whispers