Struck out and Lipstick and Babydolls

Not a review, just sharing my experience.

Thought of hitting the club on Wednesday after work. Generally go to Babydolls, but wanted to check out Liptstick after reading reviews here.

I reached around 6pm and didn't pay anything for special chairs or VIP ($10 and $50 each). Good thing i didn't because there weren't any good girls there. Hung out for 10-15 mins, then headed out to Babydolls.

Got there around 6.30pm. By far the worst customer-dancer ratio i've seen. It was PACKED with customers. Naturally, the dancers had their pick. Ordered a drink and hung around for 40-45 mins. Couldn't find anyone i liked, so headed out.

No experience is a bad experience, but lesson learned to never go to the club after work.
You went last Wednesday?

Last Wednesday was the 3rd Wednesday of the month.

Every 3rd Wednesday of the month, Baby Dolls has the VIP party.

Free BBQ from open to midnight. $2 beers and $2 wells drinks from 4 pm to 8 pm.

That's why it was so packed with customers.
Yeah, BDD on the third Wednesday of every month is a terrible evening to go there for anything other than cheap beer and free bbq.
That is the nature of the business. The good thing is that you went home with all of your money in the pocket. If you had decided to compete in A crowded club, you would have probably got one of those do nothing women who would have eaten as much of your money as the fun girls, and done nothing for you. Go on a slow day, such as Sunday or Monday, and go after midnight, or around 4 pm. At that time the traffic is so slow that the girls do not really know if they are gonna make money or not. If I go to a club and find it crowded, I walk out.
Ah, didn't know that about BDD, so thanks.

Appreciate the advice Dr_, will try those times next. thanks!