Providers...choose your words wisely.

It seems like I have read some really tacky and rude things on here lately.

Ladies, choose your words WISELY because it does affect your business.

A hobbyist can be a jerk and it may cost him a little fun but if you show your ass, it could cost you a lot of money.

If they show their ass, I might get excited. Can they just flash a little cheeky?
Yea Kaylee, show us some ass.

netman
You tell 'em, Kaylee. And nice ass.
LOL...awwwww you guys. Shucks.
Kaylee, You make a very good point. As a spectator to some of the dramas that unfold here, lots of guys are put off by the angry post and may take the girl off their to do list. She may be a sweetheart, but that one slip of the tongue may cast a bad light on her. I have decided not to see more than one provider after reading some of the post they have put on here. Along with most of the ones I have seen have been because of what they posted also. Most of us are more interested in the personality than the looks.
You seem to have both by the way!
Well thank you Slingblade. I just hope that some of these newer providers realize that hobbyist do their own form of screening. One of them being how well she handles herself on a forum like this.
I have been saying this for years on all the boards I've ever joined. EVERYTHING we providers type "advertises" us, and it is unrealistic to think gentlemen will TOTALLY ignore unpleasant aspects of personality show on here when boobs are flashed. (Although that does work in a gal's favor.) It cuts both ways; guys who sound like jerks all the dang time will be turned down by some providers.
Some of us just look at pictures
Well thank you Slingblade. I just hope that some of these newer providers realize that hobbyist do their own form of screening. One of them being how well she handles herself on a forum like this. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
+1
Great post Kaylee this is so true some of us need to have some class.i have also seen alot of rude n awful things said in a few threads this past week i was stunned.....We as providers need to carry ourselves in a professional manner because everyone is seeing these posts n threads............
Why are none of the ladies showing some ass? Get cheeky ...
Great post Kaylee this is so true some of us need to have some class.i have also seen alot of rude n awful things said in a few threads this past week i was stunned.....We as providers need to carry ourselves in a professional manner because everyone is seeing these posts n threads............ Originally Posted by Brandee69

Brandee, can I carry you to your be in a manly manner where no one is seeing my post in your bed?
No doubt about it, there is a double standard at play here. If one of you gals says something stupid, that lost session may be the difference in whether or not you make this month's rent. If I say something stupid and it costs me a session, I have more money than I would otherwise, allowing me to go out and buy that nice bottle of booze instead of the rotgut I usually drink.

Hardly seems fair, right? But that's the way it is.
It sure is Tinman. That is WHY it is sooooooooooooo important that I provider chooses her words wisely. But some of the ladies have yet to figure it out.