newbie question

are outcalls generally less risky than incalls, as far as entrapment and being tricked by LE go?
Depends on who is doing the outcall or incall. If the provider is doing an incall she usually is a lot safer then doing outcall. If your hosting and have the provider come to you, I would think it would general be safer then incall. I don't believe LE is really set up to do sting operation for incall at least most of the cop stings I've seen on tv have mostly been outcall. Best do your research before making the call so you have less to worry about.
The Wabbit hit it right on the head...."Depends..."

You can't get sage advice like that just anywhere!
  • hd
  • 05-01-2015, 07:43 AM
If the provider is established with good reviews then outcall shouldn't be a problem, many providers will state that in their showcase, but doesn't hurt to ask either.

Don't even consider outcall with anyone on BP or similar adds. At least I wouldn't.
Depends on who is doing the outcall or incall. If the provider is doing an incall she usually is a lot safer then doing outcall. If your hosting and have the provider come to you, I would think it would general be safer then incall. I don't believe LE is really set up to do sting operation for incall at least most of the cop stings I've seen on tv have mostly been outcall. Best do your research before making the call so you have less to worry about. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Uhhhh...I think you have that backwards...

An outcall to your house is less risky than meeting her at her incall hotel room in regards to LE. Especially if LE is cross-referencing hotel registries with warrants and other records on the girl.
Your right I did get that mixed up. It was late when I wrote it.
For you, an outcall to your place is much safer for you and more of a risk for her.

For her, incall at her place is much safer for her but more risky for you.

LE wants to control the environment. If they are doing a stings on "Johns", they will dangle the bait and want you to go to her since going to her is going to the room they already have set up to bust you. If they are doing stings to catch the ladies, they will want the girl to come to them since coming to them will mean coming to their place which is already prepared.

If both people are apprehensive about the other, I suggest the following. Agree to meet at a neutral site like a bar/coffee shop. Then, one of you picks the area to go to for the fun while the other person picks the specific hotel. That way both parties can assure a random location, and cops would never allow that to happen.