Trying to decide on my greek vacation, vicky or bella. Opinions?

I got a thing for both latinas and asians so that's a wash. I recall at least at one point bella was like vanessa and enjoyed it a bit rough, not so sure about vicky and I do enjoy being a bit dominant. Older pictures of bella show a pretty hot Latina and I've heard she has improved? Anyone willing to share pics of vicky? Or anyone know if vanessa is available?
Latinas are raised on anal sex. Bella won't be beat
2000% Vicky
Hands down for sure Vicky. She is down for most anything
  • HSL
  • 10-23-2019, 05:19 PM
I was asked in PM (not by OP) so thought I'd answer here..
1. Neither is good looking but B is prettier than V
2.B is in more control,V is truly submissive
3. Purely for a hole or 2 to use & have a more nontraditional time, V
Vanessa. Curves, Rusty Trombone, A2M, multiples. ‘Nuff said.
  • HSL
  • 10-23-2019, 07:42 PM
I was asked in PM (not by OP) so thought I'd answer here..
1. Neither is good looking but B is prettier than V
2.B is in more control,V is truly submissive
3. Purely for a hole or 2 to use & have a more nontraditional time, V Originally Posted by HSL
Sorry to those who ask:
B is Bella
V is Vicky
Vanessa is too old & too overweight/sloppy for me and I do like a thick Latina from time to time. In fact,Bali had 1 of THE BEST LATINAS of all time and I look my pics of her at least once a month, a fine piece of Latina ass!!!
Go for Bella. Vicky was a bit stretched out last time I used her.
Vicky hands down... FDAH too!
Vicky
Sorry to those who ask:
B is Bella
V is Vicky
Vanessa is too old & too overweight/sloppy for me and I do like a thick Latina from time to time. In fact,Bali had 1 of THE BEST LATINAS of all time and I look my pics of her at least once a month, a fine piece of Latina ass!!! Originally Posted by HSL
lemme suck it!
Bella wanna more money for greek .
Go for Bella. Vicky was a bit stretched out last time I used her. Originally Posted by AveryDallas
so true.
Sorry to those who ask:
B is Bella
V is Vicky
Vanessa is too old & too overweight/sloppy for me and I do like a thick Latina from time to time. In fact,Bali had 1 of THE BEST LATINAS of all time and I look my pics of her at least once a month, a fine piece of Latina ass!!! Originally Posted by HSL
Oh how we miss Ruby
Vicky. No contest.