Encounter: First time with Foxy @ Luxury

Date: 07.24
Name: Foxy
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: -
Phone: -
City: -
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Table Shower, Soapy rub (SS), Cowgirl, ACG, Standing doggy, Table doggy, CFS, CBJ
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulders and Brown-reddish (she had it in a bun for the CBJ)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: <5 foot, Man-made Bs, Eva Mendes type of tan skin color, long torso with short legs, Ass was not so bubble butt but think age is kicking in for her butt, others have said "not an ounce of fat" but I saw a bit of cottage cheese on the back of her legs, I personally thought she would be a lot more attractive but I would give her a 7 out of 10. Two tats... one on inside of left fore-arm and other hiding the c-section scar.
Recommendation: Yes
Good detailed review of Miss Foxy.

The difference between Cat's service (IOP) and Foxy's is like night and day.
Cat always aims to please, and has told me that she genuinely enjoys sex, and wants her customers to be happy and satisfied.

Vicky is light skinned. Vicky will rock your world. You'd better eat your Wheaties that morning. That girl has got energy! She is very sweet, and one time after a particularly energetic session, (No holes barred), I tipped her $40, and I thought she was never going to stop thanking me. Hugged me like 6 times on my way out. She is a really nice and thoughtful person.
Good detailed review of Miss Foxy.

The difference between Cat's service (IOP) and Foxy's is like night and day.
Cat always aims to please, and has told me that she genuinely enjoys sex, and wants her customers to be happy and satisfied.

Vicky is light skinned. Vicky will rock your world. You'd better eat your Wheaties that morning. That girl has got energy! She is very sweet, and one time after a particularly energetic session, (No holes barred), I tipped her $40, and I thought she was never going to stop thanking me. Hugged me like 6 times on my way out. She is a really nice and thoughtful person. Originally Posted by Let's Go!
Funny you say that, I honestly don't know what has caused her to change. At the apt. Things got better with foxy after the first couple visits things like at one point I even though she genuinely liked me. I know, I know IOP and shit. But my last visit was a reminder of how business is business. Might have to give her another try, she did say "next time is better promise". I'll keep y'all gents in the loop.
Ps.On the other note someone did mention her age in a review about her looking a bit older than usual. I did notice it on her face a bit,and a little thinning twords the front of her hair, might be stress. I hope she's alright. Anyways planning another visit with her soon.
Date: 07.24
Name: Foxy
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: -
Phone: -
City: -
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Table Shower, Soapy rub (SS), Cowgirl, ACG, Standing doggy, Table doggy, CFS, CBJ
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulders and Brown-reddish (she had it in a bun for the CBJ)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: <5 foot, Man-made Bs, Eva Mendes type of tan skin color, long torso with short legs, Ass was not so bubble butt but think age is kicking in for her butt, others have said "not an ounce of fat" but I saw a bit of cottage cheese on the back of her legs, I personally thought she would be a lot more attractive but I would give her a 7 out of 10. Two tats... one on inside of left fore-arm and other hiding the c-section scar.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by BoujeeFarang
I would have put her at mid 30's but I don't remember any fat, though a little bit is to be expected at her age - absent a full time workout and exercise regimen, supplemented by consistently good nutritional choices.

Which, if you are fucking a bunch a fat old dudes for $140 bucks at a time, 3-10 times per day, and having to pretend it doesn't totally suck, makes for little motivation on an emotional level to put a huge effort into your fitness.
That is a well said last paragraph Fred. Always interesting to put on someone else's shoes to gain perspective.
Thanks for the thoughts.
I would have put her at mid 30's but I don't remember any fat, though a little bit is to be expected at her age - absent a full time workout and exercise regimen, supplemented by consistently good nutritional choices.

Which, if you are fucking a bunch a fat old dudes for $140 bucks at a time, 3-10 times per day, and having to pretend it doesn't totally suck, makes for little motivation on an emotional level to put a huge effort into your fitness. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I can agree with you. IMO, I would probably re-classify her as her actual age of being late 30s. I have a bad habit of using the addage of how old she looks in American POV vs the typical asian age scale of looking younger.
I am one of those "fat old dudes" who technically paid $160 (total was 220) so I hear ya!

Vicky is light skinned. Vicky will rock your world. You'd better eat your Wheaties that morning. That girl has got energy! Originally Posted by Let's Go!
I guess its she will be my trigger for some cardio workouts and the doctor prescribed chemical assistance! Thanks for giving me something to look forward to...
That is a well said last paragraph Fred. Always interesting to put on someone else's shoes to gain perspective.
Thanks for the thoughts. Originally Posted by Let's Go!
You are welcome!

I can agree with you. IMO, I would probably re-classify her as her actual age of being late 30s. I have a bad habit of using the addage of how old she looks in American POV vs the typical asian age scale of looking younger.
I am one of those "fat old dudes" who technically paid $160 (total was 220) so I hear ya! Originally Posted by BoujeeFarang
Has the rate changed or was that your tip?
Has the rate changed or was that your tip? Originally Posted by friendly fred
That was what she asked for in the beginning. I first gave her 2 bills and she said 20 more.
That was what she asked for in the beginning. I first gave her 2 bills and she said 20 more. Originally Posted by BoujeeFarang
The experience is well worth that.
saw a bit of cottage cheese on the back of her legs, I personally thought she would be a lot more attractive
Corona 15 ?

Pass
IOP died
Roll the dice in Vegas not here.
Most reviews state young and petite.
Thank you for the info.
I'm confused when you say you will seek someone "light-skinned".. what do you consider Foxy to be?

of course I've seen Chicks that make Hattie McDaniel look mixed, LOL.. I may not be the best judge of color

I'm confused when you say you will seek someone "light-skinned".. what do you consider Foxy to be? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Foxy is darker than some Korean folks.
I did not notice Foxy to be darker...and for whoever stated she has a tattoo on her stomach to cover cesarean...not true...no baby...and as smooth as silk at the tattoo location. Foxy is young...she reported 29. She is very "fit" and super small...not Thumbalina small, but pixie small. Finished early so we just talked...the best we could...she knows very little English.
I did not notice Foxy to be darker...and for whoever stated she has a tattoo on her stomach to cover cesarean...not true...no baby...and as smooth as silk at the tattoo location. Foxy is young...she reported 29. She is very "fit" and super small...not Thumbalina small, but pixie small. Finished early so we just talked...the best we could...she knows very little English. Originally Posted by 4MYPLEASURE
Same with me, Foxy look like normal Korean skin tone to me. Your description sound like the little Foxy I love