Omaha or Lincoln??

Which is the better city to post??
Thinking of adding it to my trip this month??
Is it worth the stop ??
Best restaurants??
Safeat area to post??
Hey hun! Whenever I tour I always look at population. Lincoln has a pop of 284,736 and Omaha 466,893.
If you get enough interest go for it!!
Check out Abelardos for some legit Mexican food if you decide to come!
Hotel in West O isn't that far from Lincoln and guys there will travel to Omaha. That said, guys do like providers to stop in Lincoln so they don't have to travel so far to hobby. Both cities attract people from 100 miles away for shopping and business opportunities that are not offered in the small towns around the cities.
Ditto what farmstud states.
I love omaha. And i have a couple guys drive to omaha from lincoln.

Have fun sexy
I think you would love Lincoln <3
Hey hun! Whenever I tour I always look at population. Lincoln has a pop of 284,736 and Omaha 466,893.
If you get enough interest go for it!!
Check out Abelardos for some legit Mexican food if you decide to come! Originally Posted by thebbwqueen97
Add the metro and you have 975,000.
I like both. In the past I've split my time in both but occasionally i'll just do my whole stay in Omaha. Depends on how long you plan to stay.
As Dallas said you will get a few guys who will drive from Lincoln to Omaha.
Shout out to you sweetheart, I'm glad to see you're still around!!! Mwah.
I like both. In the past I've split my time in both but occasionally i'll just do my whole stay in Omaha. Depends on how long you plan to stay.
As Dallas said you will get a few guys who will drive from Lincoln to Omaha. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Shout out to you sweetheart, I'm glad to see you're still around!!! Mwah. Originally Posted by LayneLaughlin
Laaayyyynnneee I'm happy to see you back around also .
So I picked Omaha because that's where I got the most preset appointments from and I just rolled into town I did not know it was so beautiful I don't even have my AC on my windows are down it's so pretty here
You never know about Nebraska weather this time of year. We had high humidity, temps 90 to 95 on Tuesday, with not a real strong wind. You would have felt like it was the 90/90 Houston weather ( 90 temps and 90% humidity. )

I do enjoy fall the most, and we are starting to get fall weather. The Zoo is a great place to visit too if you are looking for something fun to do and be outside. The Omaha zoo has been rated the top or near the top zoo in the United States by several groups that rate such things