Its official...

Well with the new rules in place here I guess I'll be on here less. Harsh reality for us, but even more harsh for the Texas ladies.
Maybe I should rent a blimp & let it fly across Omaha once a week LMFAO
Well with the new rules in place here I guess I'll be on here less. Harsh reality for us, but even more harsh for the Texas ladies.
Maybe I should rent a blimp & let it fly across Omaha once a week LMFAO Originally Posted by thebbwqueen97
Blimp would cost too much. But you can do like Woodhouse and have a banner towed around the skies behind an airplane, lol.

But seriously, I feel bad for you ladies losing this advertising venue. I hope you still pop in now and again! You’ve contributed some good info. And hopefully I’ll see you soon! Xo
I will be around. Old hookers don't retire,their clients just die off..lol

Hugs miss queen!
Old hookers don't retire,their clients just die off..lol

Hugs miss queen! Originally Posted by DallasRain
IM SCREAMING LMAOOOO
Back at you Dallas
Blimp would cost too much. But you can do like Woodhouse and have a banner towed around the skies behind an airplane, lol.

But seriously, I feel bad for you ladies losing this advertising venue. I hope you still pop in now and again! You’ve contributed some good info. And hopefully I’ll see you soon! Xo Originally Posted by north65
There's an idea lol hopefully see you soon too xoxo