PSA - # of posts per page

Just wanted to make those aware that might not know:

You can set number of posts per page from the default so that you can spend lest time clicking/loading and more time reading!

Go to your control panel. Click Edit Options.
Or click on this link, which should take you to your Edit Options page: http://www.eccie.net/profile.php?do=editoptions

Scroll down until you get to the section labelled: Number of Posts to Show Per Page. Edit the value and enjoy more time reading !
It is an excellent tool for when the drama gets real good. It makes it a lot easier to keep up when the masses really start flinging shit at each other.
I get sick of trying to remember what page the last post I read was on....or choosing the newest of twelve pages on a thread that BLEW UP and then going back 8-10 before I find it LOL

At least this way, there's just less pages to flip thru. Thanks, FunIn!!

Edit: CAKE OR DEATH?!?! (ROTFLMAO!!! - people, you gotta watch this routine!!! Eddie Izzard, "Dressed to Kill". You're welcome )
I get sick of trying to remember what page the last post I read was on... Originally Posted by Y0yoY0
I'm pretty sure the little blue icon next to a bolded unread thread title will take you to the first unread post in the thread. Looks like a blue box with a downward 'v'. I think that's with this version of the board.
Ohhhh yeah LOL

I forgot all about that, thanks!
Oh nifty. Thanks!