The old ASPD days

Anyone remember when this forum was called ASPD, back in the early 2000's? I was a member back then (handle TexasMeatman) and had frequent visits with the likes of Aimee of Austin, Sherry of Austin, Maria of Waco and Alexxxis from San Antonio. Do any of these names conjure up wildly fond memories from current members? Those were the definitely the good ole days!

Well, I took a 10 year sabbatical from the hobby but now I'm back and considered a newbie all over again. Still looking to dip my toe in the water again but can't decide which provider to experiment with. I like the more mature ladies since I'm no spring chicken. Any suggestions or offers?

You can reply or PM and thanks!
Wrong forum Hoss
Sorry, maybe one our adept moderators can move it to the proper place.
welcome!!
Welcome back. I caught the last year of aspd was definitely some great talent there. Still lots of fun to be had. Happy hunting.
Ha, anyone remember the listserve before asap? late 90s?
I love discussing hobby board nostalgia! It's kinda my thing...
Welcome back to the hobby!
I was an ASPD member and remember Alexxxis of SA, Buttman's dream. Never met her, wish I had.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=8513
Sherri of Austin was me regular go-to for three years. Some good memories.
Alexxix was definitely a rare find. I had one session with her AND Maria of Waco! Talk about an out of body experience! Those gals made a lasting impression on me (and a good one).
Welcome back!

I was on aspd around 2005 and met a lot of fun people. I definitely remember Alexxxis but I never managed to see her.

I took a 10 year vacation too when I moved out of the area but then I found this place when I moved back. Must be something about Texas.

You might find the newbie friendly list helpful: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=41
No Bianca... your thing is to show that sweet ASS you always hide at the socials.... yyyyyyuuuuuuuuummmmmmmy!
Sorry new computer fucking my shit up...
ASPD= showering with sensual sophia
wicked heathers awesome rockin body
maxeens amazing tits
Tiffany of Austin...ahhh