When people in a position of authority accept Sexual Favors is it "Predatory"?

Although is evolves from a post in a thread about a former MOD that was corrupt and known to to cater to ladies that catered to him I think it is a valid discussion point. Let's not make it personal OK?

It's often assumed when a person is a MOD that he gets offered freebies in exchange for assistance.

Police Officers and Lawyers get offered sex in exchange for consideration..... strippers blow managers to get off early...... women sleep with people in authority in business trying to get promoted.... wannabe actresses hit the casting couch trying to get a role.....

If the person in the position of Authority is not seeking the sexual act performed do you consider them to be "Predatory"?

Predatory in my opinion would be a MOD that approaches some new girl on the boards and basically says "Fuck me and I'll get you set up to make a ton of money".... A cop saying "Blow me and I'll let you off with a warning......

What is your opinion on the subject of sexual favors?
Yeah, you said it. Kinda like "come see me and it'll generate you a lot of business and good standing with others, but once you gain your success on my watch I will then make harsher demands on your devotion to me with the sidekick of blackmail."
Just saying.
You'll have to give more examples based on your own personal experience.
You like to pull up items from the ASPD days.
Can you reach back to the post that you made on how to leverage the women to doing what you wanted? I'm sure that'll open the flood gates for you.

Ding 1 on the post count for traffic revenue.
If it's offered then I think it's just the normal fact of life. People have been fucking to get things for as long as there has been pussy and people that want it, or things bought and paid for.

Predatory is as you said...but I also think it's turning out strippers for the sport of it. I remember one monger that happily started a thread because it was the time of the month when electricity bills and rents were coming due so it was open season on strippers who were behind. That's predatory to me.

I don't think it has anything to do with authority. people in authority may do it too, but they hardly have the market cornered.
Sex, money, power, it's all subject to abuse but not everyone is corrupt, some people in power are just nice people. I don't think all mods are corrupt, but they do get perks. Why els would one be a mod

IB
Sex, money, power, it's all subject to abuse but not everyone is corrupt, some people in power are just nice people. I don't think all mods are corrupt, but they do get perks. Why els would one be a mod

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
....until it's (Mod) a paid position.
Why els would one be a mod

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly

To give back to the community.

Let's face it. Most of those here, since we are all law breakers/benders won't believe the above, but most moderators I have known did just that.

The exceptions, however, took advantage but eventually were found out.

And all mods have accused.

Goes with the territory!
To give back to the community.

Let's face it. Most of those here, since we are all law breakers/benders won't believe the above, but most moderators I have known did just that.

The exceptions, however, took advantage but eventually were found out.

And all mods have accused.

Goes with the territory!
Originally Posted by ck1942
I agree but who could resist a young hottie asking for help and once you gave it unconditionally she says, well at least fuck me to see how good I am

I have always appreciated mods, you helped me when I got in trouble back in ASPD days and I thank you for that (datyman thanks you).

IB
power corrupts and corruption is the vice of absolute power
Based on a lot of what I have been reading here, a MOD would almost have to be celibate on Eccie to be considered above reproach. A MOD will always be suspected by some as being dirty. Comes with the territory. And those that can't get what they want from a MOD can very easily accuse one of inappropriate behavior. So, what the solution?
nah.. seems to be more of a "crime of opportunity" than "predatory".. but then.. it's ALL choices.. someone jealous?
If it's offered then I think it's just the normal fact of life. People have been fucking to get things for as long as there has been pussy and people that want it, or things bought and paid for.

Predatory is as you said...but I also think it's turning out strippers for the sport of it. I remember one monger that happily started a thread because it was the time of the month when electricity bills and rents were coming due so it was open season on strippers who were behind. That's predatory to me.

I don't think it has anything to do with authority. people in authority may do it too, but they hardly have the market cornered. Originally Posted by budman33
" I remember one monger that happily started a thread because it was the time of the month when electricity bills and rents were coming due so it was open season on strippers who were behind. That's predatory to me."
BINGO!

Now let's address OP's hypothetical lame fat ass shit stirring question(s).

Whispers, do you perceive that any CURRENT mods are "guilty" of your supposition?
Anyone with even a passing glance can see who your target is,which rather or wrong, is o-o-old news.

What we have here is more pissy boy diatribe drivel.
I would say YES!
WTF!?!? Dew yew mean ta tell meh that tha MODs roundt h'yar git one o' them predatory in-vis-ah-muh-billy-tee suits laik in tha movies? Whar dew Ah sign up? Will mah peckerdillo still be in-vis-ah-muh-bull if'n Ah goes ta stick inner butt when she ain't a-lookin'?
Attached Images File Type: jpg PredatorGeekation_completedcloak.jpg (200.0 KB, 336 views)