Tonight's Social

Thanks CK for another great social. Great crowd!
Merry Christmas everyone!
Omg what a after party at the place with all
The favorites there and all the guys that showed up with all the new ladies and quite a few of other ladies that always show up so thanks to the person who always arrange the nice outing and get together for us.

Ff
Dang! I missed the after party? Curse my responsible sensibilities

It was fun for the hour I was able to stay - 45 min of it shoving a veggie burger in my mouth. So, if I didn't say 'Hi' , my apologies
Great seeing everyone and as always, thanks, CK.
Great time and lots of new ladies, thanks ck.

IB
I had great time and left about 530, sorry I had to miss the folks who got there after me. it was quite a crowd and lots of pretty ladies and sweet gentlemen. Thanks for throwing these nice mingles!
Unfortunately, I had to leave at 5 for family obligations, but it was great meeting some new folks and seeing some I haven't seen in a while.
The concert I left for was AWESOME!!!!
  • quzi
  • 12-09-2015, 09:43 PM
Always good times. The room was packed. Holiday fun!
Tonight was a very fun, if loud & crowded night. I'd like to thank everyone for making me feel welcome on my first hobby social, both ladies & gentlemen. The only thing missing was my own fault - I didn't work up my courage to say hi to one of the ladies I was looking forward to meeting. Oh well. Hopefully next time..
I had a great time there was a after party everything wrapped up but it's was too far for me to attend to the sc
Good seeing everyone and meeting ladies that haven't come to the socials or haven't met in person
It was a great time indeed!
Thanks to CK for organizing a great holiday social. Nice to see a large number of old friends and meet a bunch of new friends. Best Social in a long time.
72 total and, gents, we were outnumbered in a very good way.

Plenty of events ahead in 2016, both North & South and San Antonio, of course.

Happy Holidays!
yea my sneaky marketing plan of showing up early and meeting all the gents as the only woman was dashed when i arrived at 4 there were already 7 women and 2 men. LOL. so many beautiful women, there is a flavor for everyone
Great time there and after, tee hee.. Thanks Ck and Merry Christmas, everyone!
I had fun! Nice meeting both the ladies and gents! A great way to come back in the hobby!! Can't wait to see a few of you gents again