Pre/post date questions

So, I often have my clients tell me they are extra appreciative whenever I ask if they have any preferences regarding the session (outfit, music, scenario) and if they have any particular favorite activities or ones they can do without, etc.. I'll also try to remember to ask how they felt about the session afterwards and if it met their expectations (even when they've stated the obvious). It helps me to understand exactly what they like and hopefully can create the atmosphere exactly how they want. I try to think of how I'd want to be dealt with as a client and implement my customer service skills. I have done this some but sometimes I am admittedly busy with things and it slips my mind but I am hoping to be more thorough with this. So I'd like to ask the hobbyists, what would you like asked or maybe stated to you before a session with someone? Anything you would like to hear from a provider beforehand/after that would enhance the session for you?
BOGO!!
... actually, before booking. i like to make sure the lady understands what i'm like, what sort of session i enjoy ... and i expect her to commit to that sort of activity, performance, or back out if doesn't think she would enjoy it. or, at least, "act as if".

my list of activities, likes and dislikes, is pretty standard to a professional provider ... so what i'm looking for is a sense of enjoyment and connection. and that is something i'm make clear throughout the process.
  • rjk61
  • 12-14-2015, 12:17 PM
Watching one of her movies and trying to duplicate some of the action.
I think those concepts and line of thinking are great.
For those that use it, P411 has a section for hobbyists to fill out their profile and state what they like, don't like, etc. When I'm scheduling or inquiring with a provider I always ask her to read my profile to get a better understanding of what I'm looking for and to verify if she thinks we'd be a good match. Most ladies are happy that I've taken the time to write down my interests and background. If I see that a lady hasn't read my profile then I almost always move on to another...I treat it probably like how providers do when they get asked questions that are answered in their ad or profile. I've never had anyone ask after a session what could be done better or different next time, but that would be nice.