Misogyny and Misogynists

Why does the word misogyny and accusations of guys being misogynists seem to come so frequently from the old, the fat, the ugly and the least desirable providers in the mix and is very seldom heard from any HWP providers?

I am an extremely respectful man in personal encounters as well as professional ones and have never heard the word used in any discussion over my 58 years other than on these whore boards.

I have many personal friends and acquaintances in the real world as well as among the provider mix that are older, heavier and girls I would never be attracted to sexually that I mix with well and always "respect".

But here...... If I do not agree with you and you fall in that category out come the labels.

The problem is not that I or others are Misogynists ladies..... The problem is that YOU can not accept that your personal appearance is not desirable my me and others like me.

This is a YOU problem.

Not me or other men that don't want to fuck you problem.

I tend to disagree with a lot of women I might want to fuck as well.

I simply find most women in this mix incapable of mounting logical arguments void of emotion and personal feelings.

I find the same inability in a lot of men here.
Does it make more sense the more you reiterate it to yourself?

This is a YOU problem. Originally Posted by Whispers
exactly. now .... ask YOURself why YOU feel a need to make posts like this? I don't. But YOU do ... so, I agree ... it is a YOU problem. it is also true that YOU may not be in the best position to know or understand. YOU might be too close to the problem ... so ... i offer YOU this ... "it is a whispers problem". better?
exactly. now .... ask YOURself why YOU feel a need to make posts like this? I don't. But YOU do ... so, I agree ... it is a YOU problem. it is also true that YOU may not be in the best position to know or understand. YOU might be too close to the problem ... so ... i offer YOU this ... "it is a whispers problem". better? Originally Posted by dodger
"it is a whispers problem"

Originally Posted by Observing
The first step to a cure is admitting you have a problem.. Proud of you Whispers.. maybe you'll get well before the heart attack arrives..

Originally Posted by Observing
Who else do you NOT like "Cheese Dick"?
Does it make more sense the more you reiterate it to yourself? Originally Posted by JadeRose
You know you don't strike me as a stalker so are you just posting any where and every where to get that big ass sig line up as much as possible? Or are you trying to get on the list of "Usual Suspects" with you snotty off topic comments?

You are making Whispers point as well you know that don't you?
  • Bach
  • 12-15-2015, 02:17 PM
Dude. Let it go.
You are making Whispers point as well you know that don't you? Originally Posted by Still Looking
As are the other ladies that have posted so far wouldn't you agree?
Ah, but you two are so impressionable. Methinks you don't get it yet.

Bach... come back to town soon!
As are the other ladies that have posted so far wouldn't you agree? Originally Posted by Whispers
i have to say ... this is funny. you put up what you believe to be a reasoned well thought out posting ... about what a reasonable and respectful person you are. when all the responding posters, save one, disagree, your reaction is to disparage and denigrate them in personal terms. thus ... you shoot a hole in and sink your premise.

it is not jaderose who is making your point ..... it is you, yourself. but the point you wind up making ... sadly, is not the point you had hoped to make. just the contrary. you might draw succor from the support of your brother in arms, as you described him, but .. it is still a small circle with few inside it.

again ... a suggestion. stop making postings which attempt to put people in their place, in your opinion. when you do this, everyone can see what a small and mean spirited posting it is ... leaving them to draw their own conclusions regarding the author.

you seem to be intelligent and articulate. capable of posting positive and entertaining contributions. i don't understand the need to keep putting people down simply because you find them to be personally unattractive; physically or in other ways. this does not raise you up in anyone's opinion. again, quite the contrary.

when you persist in doing this, then describe yourself in munificent terms, you don't convince any of us. instead, we see this as intentionally or unintentionally self delusional. so ... expect to see responses like .. ."wow, dude ... what color is the sky in your world,"

---------------------------
post script .... just reread this and ... in so doing realized it is just a long winded version of "Dude. Let it go." so ... elegant ... it's as though i get paid by the word
There's a button on the left of your keyboard that capitalizes letters
A) Women in co-ed aren't desirable. The hot ones just post ads and get to work. The really hot ones just post a showcase or are super UTR.
B) We only hear undesirable women bitch and moan about misogyny here in coed, so their claims must be based on their being undesired.

These arguments are mutually exclusive, yo.
As are the other ladies that have posted so far wouldn't you agree? Originally Posted by Whispers