Dearest Mr. Clause....

To my surprise and delight, this afternoon I found a little Holiday envelope addressed to me on my door. Enclosed was a Whole Foods Gift card "Seasons Squeezings" (how cute), and a Visa Gift card.... I also found a note that explained you couldn't schedule during the next few weeks, but wanted me to have an extra special Holiday Season... But no signature.

I don't know who left this lovely note, but I'm so grateful! To be remembered during the holiday season with all of its distractions; the hustle and bustle is truly heartwarming. I'm overwhelmed by your kindness, and for thinking of me! What a sweet, thoughtful surprise!

I hope you will see this note, and take a moment to message me, so I might thank you properly. But if you wish to remain anonymous, I want you to know how special and truly blessed you made me feel.

Happy Holidays!
Mia
Could have been worse. Could have been to the Cheese Cake Factory or a free membership to a gym.
That is very sweet!
That is very sweet! Originally Posted by JadeRose
Thank You...
I admire your "Old Fashionism" Mia. I thought leaving anonymous gifts at someones door was considered a stalker move these days
AWWWW, that is very sweet Mia. I love how you posted the thank you.
I admire your "Old Fashionism" Mia. I thought leaving anonymous gifts at someones door was considered a stalker move these days Originally Posted by Little Monster
Thank you! Most fellas I've met here are just awesome! True Gentlemen. Kindness, gratitude and treating others as you would like to be treated, never goes out of style
awe, that is such a kind surprise! Sometimes people are awesome.
Couldn't have happened to a one of the nicest people here. You deserve it. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Couldn't have happened to a one of the nicest people here. You deserve it. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
Thank you! Happy Holidays to you as well!