for me, the hobby is about erotic fantasy fulfillment ... it is about FUN!!!

.... it is not a pissing contest .... just saying ...

.... and you?

btw ... thank you ladies ... for your warm and generous natures and actions ...

ps ... just looked at the "how you found eccie" thread ... reminded me of aspd ... which .. iirc ... was more provider friendly than eccie ... more civil and less drama (certainly not devoid of drama ... classic 'tara evans' threads in dfw) .. just a recollection .. could be wrong
And thank YOU for being you. ♡
Same. Keeps me from having affairs too ( if that makes sense ).

.... and you?

btw ... thank you ladies ... for your warm and generous natures and actions ... Originally Posted by dodger
Are you referring to squirters ??? Cause that could be quite interesting ... who can squirt the highest, farthest, most accurate ....

Guys do it
Are you referring to squirters ??? Originally Posted by fun2come
yes ,,,, YES!!! that's it!!!
Can i watch the contest?

Ill even volunteer to put a bullseye on my chest if it helps.

.... and you?

btw ... thank you ladies ... for your warm and generous natures and actions ...

ps ... just looked at the "how you found eccie" thread ... reminded me of aspd ... which .. iirc ... was more provider friendly than eccie ... more civil and less drama (certainly not devoid of drama ... classic 'tara evans' threads in dfw) .. just a recollection .. could be wrong Originally Posted by dodger
An interesting and lesser known fact...... ASPD was created by a provider that didn't believe women should have a voice on the board. Overtime that changed and towards the end it was run and staffed by a lot of ass kissing wusses that catered to the ladies.

If your "hobby" is flirting and getting attention on line from ladies I understand your comment.

Mine is about getting laid repeatedly for less without making mistakes that cost me money and ECCIE is a wealth of information that aids in that pursuit.... Much more accurate information than that we could access on ASPD in it's last few years......

Outside of that it provides entertainment
Can i watch the contest?

Ill even volunteer to put a bullseye on my chest if it helps. Originally Posted by Stewie griffen
I've never understood you guys that want to let a lady piss on you....
I've never understood you guys that want to let a lady piss on you.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Still better than getting shit on!

The Usual Suspects
Board members that bring nothing to the table except to troll and make smart ass off topic comments to get a moment in the sunshine.
Observing, GFEJunkie, JohnnyYanks, Dante0322 / Mike Vronsucky
The.Chosen.One
Rest In Peace… new handle coming soon!
It should be FUN!!
It's a shame that some crave drama. I feel that there is enough drama outside of the hobby so I personally try to avoid it on here.
I don't see how fucking hot chicks is not all about the fun, is for me...drama just comes with the territory.

IB
..drama just comes with the territory.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
sad ... but (apparently) true
I've never understood you guys that want to let a lady piss on you.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Your intolerance for other's preferences is well documented.
I'm still pretty new here but from what I've seen I'm tempted to stay away from the boards. I like the fun, fantasy and talking to new people but this environment seems to encourage toxic conversation that I avoid irl. I don't want to be part of the drama, I just wanted to say that from a new providers perspective the way people are treated on eccie is the only thing I dislike about it so far.