????? Gone

Did everybody leave town? You know not much going on when HID wrote the last review here. I have seen more action in my yard watching the grass grow then what I see on here as of late.
I took some down time last week but will be hunting this week.
It has been like a ghost town as of late..
You know not much going on when HID wrote the last review here. Originally Posted by Harley Diablo
Truer words have never been spoken!!! LOL

There's definitely no surface tension in Shreveport at the moment. Hell, there's almost nothing UTR!

Perhaps it's time to book Rosey.

HID (21-HID)
You know, I’ve been wondering the same thing ever since I got back on here. This is as quiet as I’ve ever seen it in all my time. Looks like SBC has dried up and died on the vine.
One word:
LAYLONIE!!!

HID (21-HID)
I am in town
Yes u are Whitney and sure enjoyed visiting with u. In July and parts of august I've seen about 10 different girls and got 2 new oks on p411. All local. Even had 1 nc ns. Where r u guys looking?
I'm only speaking for myself here but when eccie went down, I had to find other options and those other options are working out pretty well. They don't have the community feel that eccie has though and that is something I do like. I tried to redo my showcase and so much had to be censored out I said to hell with it. Eccie gentlemen have been some of the most well mannered and accustomed to the ways things go so I've let it be known I'm still around but put more effort into maintaining elsewhere.
Sami was another one of the girls I saw, actually did a double with her and carman.. Trying to help u locals.
Ibwas super excited about finally get on eccie but is it just me or is no1 here anymore? Alot of ppl seem to be going to tx... Ugh this so is real bad for me because I am stuck here Im literally about to loose everything. I also have a daughter so please come back SBC guys! If I had A car my life would be soooo much better lol I cant get enough ppl to see me to even save to buy one.
Hey SBC Gents I'm in town today to spark the area up a little bit! Happy Wednesday.
Hey SBC Gents I'm in town today to spark the area up a little bit! Happy Wednesday. Originally Posted by Keisha Reed
Nice Profile Keisha...