Rent to own

Just wondering why they dont have Rent 2 Own cars? Lmao
Its a great idea
I seriously need a car maybe I should offer a once a week for 6months deal for a car or something. Just a thought per say😜
They actually do! Tommy's Wholesale cars are all rent to own. $1000-$1500 down and a monthly payment, that payment is around $300mth and you have to keep insurance on I the car. I know as my sister has one of there cars. Can't have any insurance from anyone, since it is rent to own. They carry the note so no credit check, but they will take that car if you don't pay or keep insurance on it. Still around $500 month for a rent to own car and if it breaks down it's On you to get it fixed.
Wrong forum. ISO is reserved for male members in search of girls or particular activities in certain areas.

Moving to Co-Ed.
AJ ... although it might seem like a good idea, it would not be a good business decision. I would rank this right up there with "Pay Day Loans". Seems like a good idea when you need $ now and know you can cover the loan later with a paycheck coming up. But you vety seldom ever do and the interest is SKY HIGH!!

The "Rent To Own" Businesses make a BUTT LOAD of $ off of you . You would do much better in the long run biting the bullet and doing whatever you possibly can to save up $1,500-$3,000 and pay cash for a beater. Then use that to be more mobile in seeing clients and save up more to eventually trade the beater in on a nicer newer model. Slowly work your way up like that. This also allows you to carry minimum insurance coverage instead of full coverage.

Some may disagree with me. But those are my thoughts.
AJ ... although it might seem like a good idea, it would not be a good business decision. I would rank this right up there with "Pay Day Loans". Seems like a good idea when you need $ now and know you can cover the loan later with a paycheck coming up. But you vety seldom ever do and the interest is SKY HIGH!!

The "Rent To Own" Businesses make a BUTT LOAD of $ off of you . You would do much better in the long run biting the bullet and doing whatever you possibly can to save up $1,500-$3,000 and pay cash for a beater. Then use that to be more mobile in seeing clients and save up more to eventually trade the beater in on a nicer newer model. Slowly work your way up like that. This also allows you to carry minimum insurance coverage instead of full coverage.

Some may disagree with me. But those are my thoughts. Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown
Agreed! I know a man that became a millionaire on rent to on vehicles.. you miss a note.. voids contract.. he picks up.. sales again.. it’s like probation and parole it’s a never ending cycle
Oh I know, they are Not the best of vehicles and not the best way to buy one. But she was asking about rent to own cars, so I Answered her question! There is rent to own, I wouldn't advise it either.
There are tons of cars on FaceBook. As EastTx pointed out, rent to own can be extremely expensive if you don't know what you're doing.

HID (21-HID)