Katerina Nash DR

She was to come Thursday and Friday. Two of us made appointments in advance
Checked to confirm today and was told she was not coming as not enough bookings. Really tired of their BS. Second time this has happened recently. The hobby is really a mess these days. So do not know if I should blame it on the democrats or Trump.
But someone needs to own up to this BS.
Same here. As I tried during the shut down to see Lauren and booked a week or week and a half in advance for an Outcall. Text the day of to see if it was still On, was told she didn't schedule in time or something like that. Really!! I've tried with 3 this week and all No goes!!! Harley is right , hobby is F'ed up right now!!! Lets blame the Dems as its usually All there fault!!!
Houston city council cock blocked the robot providers in Houston. What is the world coming to. Bet they jump on in Dallas.
Harley: democrats without a doubt.

HID (21-HID)
DR not sending their girls out right or on time... imagine that
I’m with you fellers. This has been a bad week! It’s not the politicians fault though. I believe it may be MY own fault. In attempt to make memories for this special week everything that could go wrong has gone wrong. With a couple of fresh faces in the area one would think things appear to be looking up huh. Problem is, we have lost a couple of old reliables and now times are stressful trying to geehaw with schedules and then a flake appears here and there.
So, I sincerely apologize for screwing up the entire environment fellas. I leaped intonthe unknown a year ago, upsetting the balance of the universe. For that guys, I apologize to y’all but... ain’t NO way in all HELL imma going back in to re-balance the universe. We will just have to deal with it and press on!
As bad as things seem, they are soooooo much better. At least for me. Now, if I get stood up, chit, I SAVE money. Before, it cost me AND I got stood up, put off, hurried up and headached. She would even say chit like, ‘again? We just did that last Thursday. It hasn’t even been a week’
So, this frustration ain’t near what THAT frustration was. I ain’t going back for none onyall. Sorry fellers.
Ats jus me. Imma footloose and fancy free. And loving it.
I’m with you fellers. This has been a bad week! It’s not the politicians fault though. I believe it may be MY own fault. In attempt to make memories for this special week everything that could go wrong has gone wrong. With a couple of fresh faces in the area one would think things appear to be looking up huh. Problem is, we have lost a couple of old reliables and now times are stressful trying to geehaw with schedules and then a flake appears here and there.
So, I sincerely apologize for screwing up the entire environment fellas. I leaped intonthe unknown a year ago, upsetting the balance of the universe. For that guys, I apologize to y’all but... ain’t NO way in all HELL imma going back in to re-balance the universe. We will just have to deal with it and press on!
As bad as things seem, they are soooooo much better. At least for me. Now, if I get stood up, chit, I SAVE money. Before, it cost me AND I got stood up, put off, hurried up and headached. She would even say chit like, ‘again? We just did that last Thursday. It hasn’t even been a week’
So, this frustration ain’t near what THAT frustration was. I ain’t going back for none onyall. Sorry fellers.
Ats jus me. Imma footloose and fancy free. And loving it. Originally Posted by cowboyup1960
That makes 2 of us. Amen, bud
Been there twice. But with me, I tell them up front, cut me off and your gone. Guess they didn't believe me lol. Good this is no kids and all my stuff stayed Mine!
HELP ME!!! I'm LOST in this thread!!!

Actually, life is going good for a dumb-ass, lil OLD country mouse. Reacquainted with Blair (HID seal of approval with a gold star), DD flirts about, newish girl on the horizon, and (drum rollllll) civilian that's enchanting.

Sometimes ya jist gotsa keeps pluggin own iffin ya wants to keeps gettin plugged!

HID
That is music to my old word out ears HID. Been in coms with said object of desire. Workin ma ass off to arrange a mounting round the Ponderosa. Circumstances just ain’t cooperating.
She had me at ‘DD’s!
Ats jus me. Imma footloose and fancy free. And loving it. Originally Posted by cowboyup1960
Cowboy Love is like a street car, a new one comes by every fifteen minutes. I always keep a sessions worth of benjamins in my wallet in case I like what I see. Just stay on the bright side of the road.
HELP ME!!! I'm LOST in this thread!!! Originally Posted by Horn^I^Dog
It seems to be a steam of consciousness which is not bad as long as you are not unconsciousness.