Cassia Taylor

She says will be her next week. She has an ad under weekends. She seems to be a hot spinner and good reviews. I hope SBC shows her some love as we are not doing good on new ladies.
SBC was rated at the bottom in growing cities and we seem to be loosing what we do have. No people moving in, no new business, and seems like folks just do not want to come and live in our city.
Sad, I have lived here all my life and enjoy what we have to offer.
I also her the boats are not doing that well as competition now in Oklahoma.
Thanks Harley. Have you meet Cassie before?
Does anyone have any clue as to her rates for her time?

She is in p411 and shows rate. It is normal for this area.
Originally Posted by Headkeeper

She is a good session. Rates on her site differ from eccie reviews and P411 profile. As an OLD man, I'd suggest you make sure you don't short her.

HID

PS She is hot. Not quite the stereotype for a spinner. She's more like a provider that's been shrunk and then had boobs (nice ones) added.

Gotta love info on this cutie!

HID
lil lady ...with tits. One of my many weaknesses. At least once just to trot her round the pen. I sent her a pm. We will see if 1) she responds and 2) I can get to town on her designated days.
She. An be a fun time.

HID
lil lady ...with tits. One of my many weaknesses. At least once just to trot her round the pen. I sent her a pm. We will see if 1) she responds and 2) I can get to town on her designated days. Originally Posted by cowboyup1960
Cowboy it could be a BOT anniversary match.