Nightware on a provider/civie

I was just looking through some old pictures of girlfriends when I was in my 20's. My favorite was with the gal wearing a black bra and "boy short" type panties. I enjoy that one because she was slender with a nice little round bootie. I still get wood thinking of that one.

I always like black but red and pink also do wonders for the senses.

Are yall more of a corset, hose, bra, thong, panties, etc?

How do you like your provider or civie gal dressed before you go for the main event?

sixx
Personally, I'm not into the lingerie stuff. It just gets in the way. Some think it is sexy. I guess that is okay. I actually prefer my gal to be dressed in regular clothes-- nothing fancy. I enjoy "unwrapping" my present.
I couldn't care less. All that fancy stuff is just more stuff I gotta get through, to get to the good stuff!
Same here Chica!
Same here, it matters not to me. Just don't wear period granny panties.
I voted for the 2nd option. Even though the items might not stay on very long, I'm a sucker for a sexy outfit.
Always been a fan of dresses! A sheer sun dress... nice! The rest is optional!
My pref was not listed, but stockings CFM pumps, and any sort of a see through top.
Birthday suit and heels does it everytime for me.

Looks so much better uncovered
Always been a fan of dresses! A sheer sun dress... nice! The rest is optional! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I love sun dresses!!

As far as what they wear, it really doesn't matter to me. I'm a simple guy.
something simple, something sexy something to tempt the eye and most of all something easy to remove.
If I'm going to dream.... "The Johnny Walker Flavored BLUE thong!"
My favorite is the cute "little boy shorts" on a woman. It really doesn't matter too much as long as it's not the trashy lingerie variety. I just find it distasteful. I enjoy a woman who dresses elegantly or wears nothing at all.
Can somebody please tell me why they are called "little boy shorts" or "boy shorts" if they are for girls to wear? IMHO, it's such a misnomer.
Setty dont mess with the dress; he goes for the gold.

Enjoy yourself,

Stay safe,

Be cool.

Setty (SouthSide)