people just knocking on your door without calling..

dont know if this is the right place for this conversation but ive had a few people just drop by my house without calling or texting if i dont have an ad up plz call or text has anyone else had this happen???
yes i have many times usual y i dont mind but what if i was with my family or in An appointment I would rather them text or call and at least say hey I'm in the neighborhood can I stop bye and I I wasn't pre occupied gladly but some have to think we have lives after the hobby just like anyone else its just common courtesy
It's totally unacceptable for anyone (hobby or not) to just stop by without letting you know first! Wow! What ever happened to manners & common decency?
Its amazing that someone would do that. I dont even do that to a friend even if im swinging by to say hello. CRAZY. To many things could go wrong. Yikes.
that's really whack

are they generally drunk?
and is their dick already out?
I would be pissed if a provider showed up to my house unannounced asking for a session. Why anyone would just stop by without texting first is beyond me.
Just imagine walking in your folks house
unanounsed and finding two 80 yr olds
trying to make it on the couch. Id be jelose. lol
well i dont know if any of you know anything of what ive been going through or why ive been away for so long but im fighting cancer and i havent put an ad up for 5 months because of it ive gone through surgery and now radiation and i just havent felt like working and this guy was all like whats your sex drive like really dude you are just gonna drop by im gonna say im not working cause of medical stuff and you think you are still gonna get laid lol.. come on reallly
That's just crazy . We all have lives in and out of the hobby and yes that is very rude.
I can honestly say it's never happened to me. Maybe I owe it all to my doormat?
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (112.4 KB, 290 views)
i need one of those doormats
I love it ginger
So how did it work out for them? Did they get lucky or did you send them on there way?

Anyways pretty rude.
My business card says "By Appointment only, means By Appointment ONLY" I once had a client just stop by to ask a few questions and I had Selena on the futon! I don't think she heard them, but I sure did! I fired that client a couple of months later...
This is one of those nevers.

Never show up unannounced
Never show up to early
Never ever be late
Never assume someone else is prepared