Steelers

Steeler fan from Pittsburgh living in hell...I mean Dallas...What the hell is wrong with the Steelers this year losing to shit teams?
Steeler fan from Pittsburgh living in hell...I mean Dallas...What the hell is wrong with the Steelers this year losing to shit teams? Originally Posted by assman1980
Dallas may be hell for a Stiller fan, but it looks like heaven for a hobbyist, lol... I can't explain why the Stillers lose to all the losers this year. Maybe they take the shit teams too much for granted and let the underdogs get psyched and train harder to beat us.
nothings wrong, they lack talent and are a 500 ballclub....been 8 and 8 last two years...will be close to that again this year...its pro football, when you are in the middle of the pack mediocre, you can beat about anybody if you play a decent turnover free game, if you play poorly, anyone (and in the nfl that means anyone) can beat you and make you look bad....
no pass rush and a terrible secondary means QB's like brees will have good days against them.....the old guys will be a year older and there isnt any young talent developing or stepping forward....may as well pencil in another 8 and 8 next year and just get used to it...
They stink. Zero talent on D and Ben has been inconsistent at best.
[QUOTE=kngslmn;1056101297]nothings wrong, they lack talent and are a 500 ballclub....been 8 and 8 last two years...will be close to that again this year...its pro football, when you are in the middle of the pack mediocre, you can beat about anybody if you play a decent turnover free game, if you play poorly, anyone (and in the nfl that means anyone) can beat you and make you look bad....
no pass rush and a terrible secondary means QB's like brees will have good days against them.....the old guys will be a year older and there isnt any young talent developing or stepping forward....may as well pencil in another 8 and 8 next year and just get used to it...[/QUOTE

Plus bad drafts and a few other things it adds up to middle of the pack team and maybe going into bottom feeder for a couple years it happens
I think it has a lot to do with bad coaching also. Tomlin and Haley suck as coaches.
  • Devo
  • 12-04-2014, 06:53 PM
Affirmative action coach......
This sounds so familiar, I said this a couple of weeks ago, Ben is gone end of year, to AZ.