CPAC - American Conservative Union

I'll be the first to point out the Irony of a Conservative Union. Apparently for the wealthy this Union is beneficial and will get the job done, but... no no no poor people, unions are bad, don't join them, solidarity and collective bargaining are no good for the poor average american.

LOL
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2021, 07:14 AM
Can't use logic in this forum....the Trumpers will have none of that in their alternate reality universe.
  • oeb11
  • 03-01-2021, 07:45 AM
marxist /goebbels propaganda and idiotology from teh OP.
Orwells right
I'll be the first to point out the Irony of a Conservative Union. Apparently for the wealthy this Union is beneficial and will get the job done, but... no no no poor people, unions are bad, don't join them, solidarity and collective bargaining are no good for the poor average american.

LOL Originally Posted by bf0082
Can't use logic in this forum....the Trumpers will have none of that in their alternate reality universe. Originally Posted by WTF
It's almost like the word "Union" may have more than one definition. Really makes you think.

LOL Originally Posted by bf0082

I won't be the first to point out that Amazon is against unionizing their workforce and Jeff Bezos, a rather wealthy man, is a Democrat.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/24/how-...-activism.html

How Amazon keeps a close eye on employee

activism to head off unions

FYI, not every rich business owner is a Conservative
FYI, not every rich business owner is a Conservative Originally Posted by HedonistForever
That assumption that many dems or progressives make doesn't surprise me. It's kinda normal really to think that someone you view as your enemy or you have little in common with would align with you on things, like beliefs.

The thing that kills me though is that they never stop to ask why someone like that would also side with them on progressive tax plans. There's so much cognitive dissonance involved that they actually view people like Bill Gates or Tim Cook (formerly Steve Jobs) are "good" people. Ignoring the mountain of necks they stepped on or lives ruined to get to the level of wealth they've acquired.

Any billionaire that agrees with a tax plan that should disproportionately affect them has already found a loophole out of it, and is using it as a cudgel against their opponents and an opiate to their workers and consumers.

But of course these are the same people who wait for days in a line wrapped around the block for the newest Chinese slave assembled iPhone.
That assumption that many dems or progressives make doesn't surprise me. Originally Posted by GastonGlock

Neither does their constant hypocrisy.