BBBJ Etiquette: Controlling her hair

After a recent session the provider complemented on my hair handling skills. She stated "Most guys don't hold my hair." I found this puzzling and have had comments from some other providers in the past. I enjoy holding her hair during BBBJ. Not just to keep it out of her face or improve my view, but to control the tempo as well.

So from an etiquette aspect; is keeping a ladies hair out of the way polite? I find it more intimate to run my fingers through her hair, pulling her up to make eye contact, then returning her to the action.

The question for my fellow hobbyists: Do you feel comfortable holding her hair during BBBJ and controlling the tempo or would you rather they use a hair tie or clip so you can just lay back and enjoy?

The question for providers: What do you prefer, hands on or hands off?

Personally, I love it when a man pulls my hair...up, back, whichever way he chooses...I would rather have him active in the BBBJ then just lay there and breath heavy....

(Disclaimer: Written permission was given to me to use these photos in a public, adult forum)
I might if I could bend far enough. Belly always gets in the way (hard to tie my shoes, too).
I have extremely long hair and it always gets in the way. I would put it up, but most of my friends like having my hair down. So, I love it when they grab my hair and basically guide my head where they want it...
I always start by gently touching their cheek, or the side of the head with my palm as i brush their hair back and make eye contact to check if this is okay. If they nod and smile and get a bit more forward and try bunching up more of their hair and steering them until they tell me to lighten up. My experience has been that most women like this, and the few that don't will appreciate it if you take cues from them to back off, before you just grab and start yanking their bobbing head around.
Hi,

I had to giggle because some get cared away...and the knots that are left on your head don't feel good the next day...ahehehehehe...I'm starting to do my sessions again with my soft natural curly hair (leaving off the hair piece that use to be my mane ..ahehe)....but I'm still skeptical about get more knots on head...aheheeheheh...

Sincerely,
Wet
Mmmmm... Kohana, I do love the way you hold my hair baby!
BTW-Nice Avatar!

I think most guys are afraid to even touch a girls head when she's working on him for fear of a negative reaction from her. But on the flip side I think a lot of girls would appreciate it if you at least gathered her hair just to keep it out of her face. If your unsure, no harm in just asking her if she would mind!

Myself, I like the interaction! I just love it when a guy gathers up my hair with a firm ,yet gentle, grip and shows me how fast or slow he wants me to go, when he wants me to tease just the tip or take it deep.... and it absolutely sends me when he holds my head still , both hands gripping my head while he thrusts in and out of my mouth just before he pops! Oh Yes Indeed!!!
BTW-Nice Avatar!

I think most guys are afraid to even touch a girls head when she's working on him for fear of a negative reaction from her. But on the flip side I think a lot of girls would appreciate it if you at least gathered her hair just to keep it out of her face. If your unsure, no harm in just asking her if she would mind!

Myself, I like the interaction! I just love it when a guy gathers up my hair with a firm ,yet gentle, grip and shows me how fast or slow he wants me to go, when he wants me to tease just the tip or take it deep.... and it absolutely sends me when he holds my head still , both hands gripping my head while he thrusts in and out of my mouth just before he pops! Oh Yes Indeed!!! Originally Posted by April Showers
Dang!

Between reading that post and looking Tiff's pics. . .I am going to need to book a session with somebody tonight.
Dang!

Between reading that post and looking Tiff's pics. . .I am going to need to book a session with somebody tonight. Originally Posted by ANONONE
Anonone - you and me both brotha!!!

BTW-Nice Avatar! Originally Posted by April Showers
April - I love your talents too...

Tiff - Awesome pics!
  • Doove
  • 05-01-2010, 02:00 PM
And as a follow up question, is the etiquette different for a CBJ?

This information might come in handy for one of my future hoped for appointments.
Well if you come to new orleans anonone babe. You can do more than hold my hair. Lol. I don't have much hair but I love it when a guy pulls it while he's pounding me. Or when I am giving head I want him to pull it and make me deepthroat him. Yummmmmmm fun!
Definitely hands on!
And as a follow up question, is the etiquette different for a CBJ?
Originally Posted by Doove

Nope ... this is CBJ etiquette too!
I like it when the provider wears her hair up but its kind of hard to hold sometimes depending on the intensity and fierceness of the provider when giving head

I usually start on with 69 so my hands are a little pre-occupied
Hands off. Don't touch my hair.