Explicit BP ads

Okay, so I'm trolling BP yesterday. Not really looking just seeing what's out there. There's the usual stuff, but then I running across a few ads (just 2 or 3)that are pretty explicit. Some with spread eagle nudity (I thought BP prohibited that, but I don't know), and explicit offers like, "You'll love it when my lips slide down your shaft," or "You'll love the way my kitty feels on your pole." Not exact words, but something to that affect.

So I'm thinking one of two things is going on here. Maybe there are advertisers that are just idiots or maybe LE is running a sting (one of the ads had real tempting prices), or maybe both.

Very interesting in light of the alert posted yesterday that LE was running a sting at several downtown hotels.

What does everyone think: stupidity or LE?
Probably a combination of both. I'm sure there's gems to be found among the BP rocks...just not sure I want to be a rockhound. Lol
Probably a combination of both. I'm sure there's gems to be found among the BP rocks...just not sure I want to be a rockhound. Lol Originally Posted by Anonymous Bosche
I hear ya. I actually found a gem on BP. Only negative review I ever wrote, but I guess she was a gem since her name was Jem! LOL
What does everyone think: stupidity or LE? Originally Posted by milflover9942
I think both. I've seen some that have had explicit pics. They were all so-so. But now i don't take that risk anymore. Research is your friend. Can't take chances anymore. Be safe gentlemen.
My experience with BP is that it is overwhelmingly a bait & switch between chick you meet and chick in pics.