Insufficient Privileges

Every once in a while, while perusing a provider's reviews, I get a message saying:

mark77070, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
What kind of privilege do I need to have to read this review?
About the only time that I see those messages pop up is when there is a misfire ( a review with empty fields due to premature posting ) assigned to the provider.

If the mod assigning the review doesn't look carefully, he may assign a misfire to the review tab of the provider. Later on, a mod processing the reviews for Premium Access will reject the misfired review, and then move it to the recycle bin. With this particular situation, every time a member of ECCIE not on the staff who clicks on the review linked under the provider's tab will get the message that you are getting. The only way for us to correct it, is if someone let us know of the specific glitch. Once we know it is happening, we can remove the misfired review from the provider's tab.

There might be other reasons for the message, but most of the cases can be attributed to what I just described.