To clear up any confusion...

Yes my puppy is with me sometimes, he's a great dog and minds his own business, he's also hypoallergenic. And for the biggest reason I'm posting, in reference to speculation, I WORK ALONE AND AM INDEPENDENT. I answer my phone, book my own calls, and don't have any "guys" hanging out outside my room. I don't appreciate the thought even being brought up and just wanted to clear it up.
What breed is he? Just curious; I like dogs.
I have no dog in this hunt (pun intended)
but you have to remember Sasha everyone here lies so much you really cannot trust anyone. You do this long enough everyone seems suspicious and most of guys who have done this a while have been burned many times..and I am single with no worries and drama still seems to find me

with girls saying they are Single and next thing I know some husband is calling me asking why my number is on his wife's phone?? or some 'Manager' is harassing me in emails because I 'reviewed' one of his former stable girls

hope it all works out..
He's a maltese poodle toy, and yes its fine I just hate rumors.
Yep, damned if ya do well! People will be envious. If ya don't they will try to kick you when you are down.... So, ignore it! It's an unfortunate part of this business.

A wise man told me recently, you should not even defend yourself to those who are not even worth it anyway!!

Take care
Yes my puppy is with me sometimes, he's a great dog and minds his own business, he's also hypoallergenic. And for the biggest reason I'm posting, in reference to speculation, I WORK ALONE AND AM INDEPENDENT. I answer my phone, book my own calls, and don't have any "guys" hanging out outside my room. I don't appreciate the thought even being brought up and just wanted to clear it up. Originally Posted by sashasmith512

actually you told me you keep a black guy around with you that you pay, for protection and all smart girls do.

It may be smart but your still lying
Last time I was with Sasha, the puppy was around but he was friendly and didn't bother us at all.
I mean I understand some people not liking a animal around but jeez, we have lives too and to some of us our animals are like our kids, as long as the dogs not barking or trying to get on bed or putting his little nose up some ones ass while getting some then whats the issue?

And FYI just because there are people by people hotel rooms or what have you doesn't mean that there with the provider, I mean its a hotel, lots of people stay at them and I know I am not going out side to tell people I don't know that they need to move around unless they are right in front of my door or window.
Some people seem to think that were not allowed friends, animals, our own private lives, we don't ask you all about your wives, girlfriends, or what have you so unless it becomes a problem, to me our private lives are none of your business UNLESS we invite you into it. Theres a difference.

I had a guy not long before I left who I had never seen, but they knew where I stayed at in the area, and one morning I get a text "Why are there so many people by your apartment ?" I didn't respond but wanted to say "why are you stalking me" lol

Some people and there nerve.
That's all, lol Love you all just my 2 cents lol you know me and my mouth lol
Well I personally love dogs and have no idea what this thread is in reference to. That being said any dog should always be in a separate room during actual BCD. Not all guys are going to be comfortable with a dog staring them down while their pumping it's owner. Understandably some guys are easily distracted and focus is everything during BCD. For the amount of $$ being paid this seems a no brainer.