Name: Doggie Queen
Phone: 4023033824
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://omaha.skipthegames.com/femal...4/040788987445
City: Omaha
State: Nebraska
Address: Mid-town hotel
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, CG, K9, Missionary,
Hair Length and Color: Brown to her shoulders. She started with it up then took it down.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Face looks younger than 21. But average to petite frame. Nice boobs (perky). Beautiful eyes
Recommendation: Yes
Hmm, I couldn't get her to respond to my texts. Guess I'll give her a try again.
Hmm, I couldn't get her to respond to my texts. Guess I'll give her a try again. Originally Posted by jyoshi917
She can be very difficult to get a hold of, it can be frustrating.
sounds to me like from your reviews, she's worthwhile though?
Avoid this one fellas total waste of time! She kept me in the parking lot waiting on room number and no response,when she finally responded she had some made up excuse that she already seen me, Avoid at all cost total waste of time!!
Avoid this one fellas total waste of time! She kept me in the parking lot waiting on room number and no response,when she finally responded she had some made up excuse that she already seen me, Avoid at all cost total waste of time!! Originally Posted by pigpen4

Same shit here.
Bi#@h is crazy.
What's your story with this crazy woman?
Same shit here.
Bi#@h is crazy. Originally Posted by Nexdog
Whats your story with this crazy one?
Whats your story with this crazy one? Originally Posted by pigpen4
Took 2 hours to respond back.."oh sorry phone died and I was shitting"
Everything mentioned in these threads is not unique. When I was waiting in the parking lot, I got the I’m eating Chinese, I’ll be with you after I eat”. Lol
After pressuring her I finally got priority over her dinner. Lol. She lightened up from there.
Whether or not she’s worth the hassle I don’t know. But my hassle wasn’t near as bad as some that I’m reading. I do think she is scared of her gf. That may have something to do with things.
I don’t think so. Her gf is like 41 or something. Doggie Queen used to date her current gf’s daughter. Lol it’s a hot mess. But Doggie has 2 hotel rooms. One where they both sleep and the other is her play room is the way she described it to me. Doggie Queen seems like she could be a sweet girl if she got rid of some of the toxins in her life
Doggie queen asked me if her girlfriend could stay and just sit there and watch cause there was no place for her girlfriend to go,this was she was still responding to my text, I really wish I could of saw doggie queen she looks like a lot of fun, but maybe I just I just kept from getting ripped off
Her GF does make things difficult.
Must have gotten her on a good night then, everything went pretty smooth, a little lie though she said she's only been doing this for a month.. but according to this at lease a year. I guess its a crap shoot when getting her, from the sound of it. Gl fellas.