Massage with massage oil with eucalyptus

I almost put this in the alert section. If it belongs there I invite the moderators to move it. Yesterday I checked out a new massage therapist that was reputed to give a decent massage annd happy ending. She seemed nice enough at the door but I was soon to learn she had a sadistic side. The massage started normally enough but she was using some kind of scented oil. She said it had eucalyptus oil in it and that it promoted relaxation of the muscles. I didn't notice much difference except the smell and it seemed to make her hands warmer. At least until she asked if I wanted and she started the happy ending. Here is the warning. If someone offers you a happy ending with massage oil infused with eucalyptus JUST SAY NO!!! I said yes. At first it the slow and gentle stroke felt great. But as the tempo and pressure increased so as to bring about the ending, the happy part diminished and the heat increased. Remember. No matter how much you think you want pressure and tempo with eucalyptus infused massage oil those two techniques are not you friend. As the tempo and pressure increased so did the heat and I think I got my nut just as my penis spontaneously combusted. On the bright side as soon as the tempo and pressure stopped, so did the heat. But the fact that I let her continue and finish just proved to me the hornier I get the more the needs of the big head give way to the needs of the little head. After I described my experience to the young lady. She promised if I came back to see her she'd wipe the other oil off her hands and use something without the eucalyptus for the second part of the massage. She is a sweet girl so I'll hold the review until our next meeting. I hope my words of wisdom spare the next guy this ordeal.

Thanks for letting us know.
Sorry for your bad experience. Ouch! You should never agree to use anything besides a personal lubricant (Ky. Glide etc) Even massage oils should not be used on genitalia. Some if not all can give you a urinary tract infection. It is nice to use eucalyptus during massage but frequent hand washing is a way of keeping it from sensitive parts of the body.

Alyssa
So sorry that happened! OUCH!!

I use neutrogena sesame seed oil.......does not warm/light fresh scent and does not leave oily residue
First off essential oils that involve peppermint, eucalyptus, cinnamon, cardamon etc. are never to be used on the genitals or on any area that has mucous membranes such as at or near the eyes or nose. Sounds like the lady you saw did not know what she was doing, or has no training what so ever in the proper use of essential oils. Even certain oils bought off store shelves will have certain ingredients in them that could potentially cause an allergic reaction and should not be used on the genitals, same goes for certain lotions.

The only thing you should use is oils that have no additives, such as grape seed oil, sesame oil, Cocoa butter Shea, or a product specifically designed to be used on the skin and for the genital areas.

Even certain products like K-Y's intense products for ladies and men can cause a burning sensation for sensitive individuals.

If you are prone to allergies you may want to have your masseuse test an area of your skin first before proceeding with essential oils.
I had a client bring ahis own "suit of armor".........what he did not tell me was that it was one of those warming ones...OUCH that burned!
So sorry that happened! OUCH!!

I use neutrogena sesame seed oil.......does not warm/light fresh scent and does not leave oily residue Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yep that's what I use , I love the way it feels and smells..yummy
Yep that's what I use , I love the way it feels and smells..yummy Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
I like using sesame oil for the massage..My saliva works well for the ending..just sayin
He got his nut ... no sympathy here.
Gun Oil

First off essential oils that involve peppermint, eucalyptus, cinnamon, cardamon etc. are never to be used on the genitals or on any area that has mucous membranes such as at or near the eyes or nose. Sounds like the lady you saw did not know what she was doing, or has no training what so ever in the proper use of essential oils. Even certain oils bought off store shelves will have certain ingredients in them that could potentially cause an allergic reaction and should not be used on the genitals, same goes for certain lotions.

The only thing you should use is oils that have no additives, such as grape seed oil, sesame oil, Cocoa butter Shea, or a product specifically designed to be used on the skin and for the genital areas.

Even certain products like K-Y's intense products for ladies and men can cause a burning sensation for sensitive individuals.

If you are prone to allergies you may want to have your masseuse test an area of your skin first before proceeding with essential oils. Originally Posted by Sensia
Yes she did not know what she was doing. Before using any kind of oil you must educate yourself on what you're using. I make bath and spa products and these oils (peppermint, eucalyptus, etc ) each have different levels of skin safeness, all have a different flashpoint, and these in particular are photo-toxic (they may be fine while you're recieving the massage but may burn you or cause irritation when you come in contact with sunlight.)

For my rubs I mainly use grapeseed, coconut, avocado, peach kernel, shea butter, pistachio oil, or any other unscented, light oil. In a pinch baby oil is just fine. The darker and heavier an oil is the more susceptible it is to being photo toxic. As far as the oily residue, most of these oils do not clog the skin and helps to restore the upper dermis so the oilier the better, after a hot shower you will see an improvement in skin luster. Essential oils should be used for the aromatherapy effect, because it can only be used very sparingly on the skin.

Hope this helps also.

Ladies I buy bulk oils for my bath products so if you would like to purchase any of the oils I listed please let me know.
<------waiting for dh to weigh in on grape seed oil.
Some guys pay extra for that.
Just sayin'...
<------waiting for dh to weigh in on grape seed oil. Originally Posted by Rubchasertx
GSO3 is not for the masses........many are called.....few are chosen.