Ladyboy question on me

I was born as a girl and raised up as a girl. I am holding a girl passport.
Ladyboys can have surgeries and be a girl but on ID or passport cannot be change.
If anyone have question about this pls feel free to contact me!
Or check me out!

Jolie
So people think you are packing?
You are stunning and at $250 an hour, you are a steal.
So he questioned that? I dont see why...
I'm confused here? She offering to help someone or is she saying she is one?
  • RGB93
  • 08-07-2012, 02:05 PM
I'm confused here also.
what she is saying is that if you are born a male you will have a passport that says male even if you have the surgery to become a "female".
Not confusing at all.
The only thing I can gather from this is that someone must be saying that she is a ladyboy........OoB, go find out.
On one of her reviews, board member uclahouston, with only two posts to his credit, posted questioning if she was a ladyboy. Friggin idiot, all her review include accounts of various forms of vaginal insertion, and if he knew what he was talking about he would know that ladyboy's cannot ...
  • Seedy
  • 08-07-2012, 03:14 PM
The only thing I can gather from this is that someone must be saying that she is a ladyboy........OoB, go find out. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I think your right DH, I recall a recent review of either her subing for asianjj, or Kay Kay....

If you want to find out send in our resident ladyboy.....LMMFAO
There is a connection to asianjj......
cheekbones
what she is saying is that if you are born a male you will have a passport that says male even if you have the surgery to become a "female".
Not confusing at all. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
My thoughts exactly.
The only thing I can gather from this is that someone must be saying that she is a ladyboy........OoB, go find out. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Hmm, a bit too late. Look under my name.
I'm just impressed that Seedman posted on a thread entitled "Ladyboy...." without mentioning the relevant one.

Congratulations, Seedman - you're in the home stretch now.