New Pics For You Guys

New Pics In My Showcase. Here Are A Few For A Sample. Hope You Guys Like Them!!!
  • jaxar
  • 09-03-2012, 05:02 PM
great pics Lizzi, sexy and well done, i like
thanks Jaxar!! glad u like them babe
Damn ooopps I mean nice photos
Thank you babe Which Pic is you guys favorite? Look at my showcase, I put alot of new ones up!!!
DAYUM!!!!!!! You look good. Trying to pick out a favorite pic is like turning a kid loose in a candy store and tell the kid to pick out a favorite candy.............it can't be done, no way no how. I love all your pics they are great. Thank you for posting them.
You've got an innie. A lot of fun is to be had making it an outie I'm sure!
Which Pic is you guys favorite? Look at my showcase, I put alot of new ones up!!! Originally Posted by lizzi295
I think #6 is my favorite. That's a hot looking booty in some cute little panties. You look beautiful in all of the photos.
Lol @horserider well be a kid in a candy store and pick me! thanks for the compliments!
@Jim wouldnt you like to find out?
@willro thanks babe is that the way you like it?
YOU ARE PICKED!!!!! and im ready to enjoy your candy.
@willro thanks babe is that the way you like it? Originally Posted by lizzi295
It sure the hell is!!!! What's not to like?
MMMMmmmmmm!!!! Yum,yum,yum!!! Always wanted to try a Russian girl. It is tough to pick a favorite pic, but since you ask, the best is last photo on 2nd row of showcase. I luv the way it shows off the curves of your hips. And, it just looks inviting, like you are ready for me to slip those black panties down your shapely thighs, and bury my face against you for a magical tongue massage!!!!!!!! An old favorite had an inverted nipple, and it was great fun. Lizzi's nipples will provide many memorable memories to the gentlemen of central AR. So satisfying to see a nipple "pop" out!! I take it, "Russian" is on the menu? Welcome to Arkansas, Lizzi. May Southern hospitality be lavished on you, sexy lil dreamgirl !!
Great Sexy Pics Lizzi.
I have to agree with horserider on which one would be my favorite. All of the are HOT!!!
Let me know when you are headed my way again
@Tuckahoe thank you so much for the compliments. Glad you like my pics. We may can have some great fun together soon.
@Megustalina thank you babe and I will def let you know when Im coming back your way we always have a great time babe
#1 and the 2 last ones. HOT HOT HOT