This shit wouldn't happen in Texas...

This shit won't happen in Texas.
You know why?

Because nobody knows who's packin' and who's not!
fuking animals!! line them and shoot'em!!

two in the head you know their dead!!
It was a white guy.

It's ok.

Had it been a bunch of white guys on a black guy now that would have been news.
I am in that area quite often. More people carry there than anywhere in Texas. I am surprised that someone didn't blast them.
It was a white guy.

It's ok.

Had it been a bunch of white guys on a black guy now that would have been news. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Actually, it looks like it was a mix...

http://wreg.com/2014/09/07/witness-r...ack-at-kroger/
I am in that area quite often. More people carry there than anywhere in Texas. I am surprised that someone didn't blast them. Originally Posted by slingblade
What are you?....a racists?
I am in that area quite often. More people carry there than anywhere in Texas. I am surprised that someone didn't blast them. Originally Posted by slingblade
Good question.
Fukin animals.
Too many people openly carrying weapons in Israel for that to happen - we would fuck those mofo's up!!!
What are you?....a racists? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Really? That is quite a reach.
If you are just wanting to stir the pot I am not really into that crap.
Really? That is quite a reach.
If you are just wanting to stir the pot I am not really into that crap. Originally Posted by slingblade
He's not. You just have to understand his Holiness' warped sense of humor.
He's not. You just have to understand his Holiness' warped sense of humor. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
My bad. Sorry Dali
Actually, it looks like it was a mix...

http://wreg.com/2014/09/07/witness-r...ack-at-kroger/ Originally Posted by gfejunkie

A mix? Do mean that they would look like Obama's son? If he had one....
Too many people openly carrying weapons in Israel for that to happen - we would fuck those mofo's up!!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
"We" wouldn't do shit. If you're there, IDIOT, you're walking behind your mah-jongg playing bitch asking how you can serve her better. After all, you had to leave the US (like Meyer Lansky) to avoid paying more "millions in taxes," you lying sack of shit.

YOU AIN'T FUCKNG NOBODY UP, YOU FRAUDULENT LIAR!

A mix? Do mean that they would look like Obama's son? If he had one.... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
"We" wouldn't do shit. If you're there, IDIOT, you're walking behind your mah-jongg playing bitch asking how you can serve her better. After all, you had to leave the US (like Meyer Lansky) to avoid paying more "millions in taxes," you lying sack of shit.

YOU AIN'T FUCKNG NOBODY UP, YOU FRAUDULENT LIAR!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
here goes another fraudulent liar