State: New York
Address: Near 787
Activities: Can cfs
Hair Length and Color: Darkish regular length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall spinner. Very petite body. Decent butt, a cup boobs
Recommendation: No
Hope she reads this because I was about to text and set up a time. Thx for the review and too bad shes a cute spinner type I like.
She is cute and would do well with a different business model but oh well. Glad I could help.
They all would do well if they TCB better , timely etc. I keep my UTR happy because shes cost effective open minded and always on time.
That sucks… definitely setting yourself up for disappointment when u start haggling a girl down….
smh i reviewed a post about her all troy girls are bad news and bad attitude she wouldnt even care seeing the review
It's too bad, really, because there's a lot to like about her. She's intelligent, attractive, has a safe and low-key incall location, has no signs of bad habits, has great communication skills and always seems to be available.

Even if she's not the most passionate in bed (although she does seem to enjoy the act), her clock watching definitely kills the mood, and it's even worse if she's got another John waiting to see her. I absolutely understand not wanting customers to go beyond their allotted time, but there's gotta be another way besides reminding them every five minutes...